Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" (56015 Views)

Belinda Effah Calls Out Tekno Over His Video Of Unclad Girls Dancing In Lekki / Belinda Nwadiora Onwuchekwa: Meet CeeC's Elder Sister (Photos) / American Stripper Turned Rapper, Cardi B, Says she can take any size of D**k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" by Kolababe: 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ghanaian actress, Belinda Sefakor Dzata, who became quite prominent after she featured on “Heels and Sneakers” movie, has revealed that; though she’s not a virgin, she has decided not to engage in premarital sex, advising others to follow suit.

According to the quite busty actress, she’s now against premarital sex because it goes against the stipulations made by the bible. She revealed on Joy TV.

Questioned about the possibility that she may be dissatisfied with the size of her man’s manhood after marriage, Belinda confidently said size was not an issue to her.

Belinda, born in the 80’s, holds a BA in Business Management and Computer Studies from the Wisconsin University.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/i-am-okay-with-any-size-of-manhood-super-busty-ghana-actress-berlinda-dzata

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" by Kolababe: 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" by TRADELYN: 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lies. undecided

The Most Trusted CENTRE For Your RESEARCH PROJECTS, BUSINESS PLANS, ETC. +234(0)812 468 1999. "tradelyn@gmail.com"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" by papiwyte(m): 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
See am olodo.......

31 Likes

Re: Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
Me too

Just know how to suck �

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
Here we go...

Lets take our time and listen to her opinion about d*ckz... Not bad fr the afternoon...

[img]http://3.bp..com/-PM96aAWJ6nA/Ud7_nxV2BiI/AAAAAAAAN08/bkLPHDyjE30/s1600/mourinho-bottle-cap.gif[/img]

25 Likes

Re: Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Me too

Just know how to suck �

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
no wonder, she would accept any size dikc....

2 Likes

Re: Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" by Threebear(m): 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
Most women Run to big dick men, but can they handle it, you won't even get half into it and they'll start screaming take it out!
The size does not matter, it is how it used that is the koko, girls be wise.

13 Likes

Re: Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" by Tamarapetty(f): 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
Don't decieve yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" by Afrok(m): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
Damn... once some ladies have a big boobs or ass, their brains simply turns to fish brain. I guess the bigger the boobs or ass, the dumber the lady.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" by Afrok(m): 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Me too

Just know how to suck �
Queen of the coast, Lord safe me from sucking karashika embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" by earthsync(f): 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
nawa o undecided is this what our African celebrities are turning into there are so much going in the world and in Africa and could've shared her views on or not say anything but decides to make herself stupid by talking about the size of di*ks she's okay with undecidedundecidedundecided

2 Likes

Re: Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ofcos you should. With ur face like watermelon ul be lucky to even find a dick sef

19 Likes

Re: Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" by NwaAmaikpe: 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
shocked

I always pity men with small preek...
Re: Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" by dollyjoy(f): 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
Say no to premarital sex... Team virgin grin

3 Likes

Re: Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" by Moreoffaith(m): 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
This one brain yaf finish...

1 Like

Re: Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" by Mckandre(m): 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ghanaian women and their love for d!cks re like

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" by hemartins(m): 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
What is this
Re: Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" by Sage7(m): 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
Na lie
Re: Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" by hollamanng(m): 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
H
Re: Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" by coldsummer: 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
Yea right!

My grandmother was a virgin even till he died. And I don't eat cake....I hate sugar

4 Likes

Re: Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
Good for her

1 Like

Re: Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" by Dutchey(m): 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
u nw decide nt 2 engage in premarital sex again abi, after exploring d world,#oju toti ri okun oju toti ri osa... infact its good for you not to engage in it with the mountain u carry...
Re: Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" by Danny287(m): 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
Chai please is anyone seeing what am seeing?
Re: Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" by shumuel(m): 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mtcheeeew ! she is starved and needs a Banana
Who is interested in this one's boobs when the new commissioner is busy making me happy tongue .

Lalasticlala biko give us some happiness by visiting her twitter handle, we need to laugh grin

2 Likes

Re: Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" by Mhizrohzz(f): 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" by GoodFaith: 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
Kolababe:
Ghanaian actress, Belinda Sefakor Dzata, who became quite prominent after she featured on “Heels and Sneakers” movie, has revealed that; though she’s not a virgin, she has decided not to engage in premarital sex, advising others to follow suit.

According to the quite busty actress, she’s now against premarital sex because it goes against the stipulations made by the bible. She revealed on Joy TV.

Questioned about the possibility that she may be dissatisfied with the size of her man’s manhood after marriage, Belinda confidently said size was not an issue to her.

Belinda, born in the 80’s, holds a BA in Business Management and Computer Studies from the Wisconsin University.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/i-am-okay-with-any-size-of-manhood-super-busty-ghana-actress-berlinda-dzata
Jesus
Really nobody want that pussy
U will not pay me to ??
Re: Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" by ImpressionsNG: 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
Even a monk would reconsider his avowal of abstinence when caught in a private space with such a voluptuous spectacle of a woman.... Unless that monk is incapacitated by acute 'network failure' and the corresponding inability to perform.

Unfortunately, many Nigerian men who are far from monks also experience this failure to rise to the occasion and perform as expected, not knowing that a few natural solutions exist that would solve this problem for good. Knowledge is power. Learn about this and thank me later...

http://www.impressions.ng/comprehensive-information-guide-on-erectile-dysfunction-prevention-cure/
Re: Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" by Modelqwen(f): 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
shocked

All these actresses.. all their advice always centres on d*ck & p*ssy.

When she go back to collect diff sizes, she no go
tell us o.

See as she b like over rised bread soaked in a tea

1 Like

Re: Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
Her life, her business.
Re: Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" by givbitcoin: 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Me too

Just know how to suck �
How to suck what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death / Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu / Genevieve Nnaji Resurfaces In AY's Arms (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.