Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Marketable Business Plan On Fish Farming - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Marketable Business Plan On Fish Farming (4760 Views)

Feasibility Study On Fish Farming / You Want To Embark On Fish Production But You Dont Have Knowledge About It / Bitumen Needed In Marketable Quantities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marketable Business Plan On Fish Farming by johnsho: 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2010
Getting fund in capital firms or banks could be made easy by writing a marketable and presentable
business plan that would be captivating and understanding . Fish farming is a farming gold mine
that has not been tapped to the maximum . Getting the fund could be made easy with a
well structured and well annualised plan that would captivate the heart of whoever it is
presented to and fund would be easily gotten . Please contact us at Sho Agro Consult
on 08067554041
Re: Marketable Business Plan On Fish Farming by emlexworld: 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2011
plz i am badly in need for a bussiness plan/bussiness proposal on fish farming.i will really appreciate ur prompt response,my number is 08074309350,and mail is e_okpako@hotmail.com
Re: Marketable Business Plan On Fish Farming by JasonK212: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2011
Hey friend.

Thank you for sharing your information. Really I am very appreciated here and this is the very useful information. All banks and government approved by the agriculture loans the fish farms. Every country has a fisheries department. You would be wise to get in touch with such a department for training and for any special finance schemes for starting a fish farm Get trained, understand what you will be getting into, the minimum amount of capital & land needed etc,There is no lack of consultants in the field, but it is always better that you have too knowledgeable, Hope you plan it well before you get into the field, if you decide to get into fish farming, then welcome aboard.

Thanks everyone in advance for all the inputs

Jason Kevin
Re: Marketable Business Plan On Fish Farming by topearos(m): 1:21am On Dec 17, 2012
I JƱڪτ̲̅ got this tread bro, A̶̲̥̅♏ in need of business plan sample on small scale fish farming... Pls help topseymanuel@gmail.com
Re: Marketable Business Plan On Fish Farming by docchuks(m): 8:27am On Aug 01, 2015
If you need to hand-in a fish farming business plan to obtain loan, then make sure you do your homework very well.
Re: Marketable Business Plan On Fish Farming by konews: 10:33am On Nov 10, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Shinko(2145) Photo Printer (4x6,5x7 6x8 Sizes). Free:5x7 Papers & Warranty! / Are You Planning To Organize Or Host An Event That Will Last In Your Memory For / Air & Sea Cargo From The Uk To Anywhere In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.