Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" (32194 Views)

Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos / DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola, Prince Otedola Peng In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" by Letenwam: 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
Controversial singer, Mr Eazi, in a chat with HipTV recounted beautiful memories of the year, and how he is still loved despite being criticized all year round, particularly for his claim of pioneering the infusion of Ghanaian lingo in lyrics.

“I think at the end of the day it is still all love. For instance, I’m just coming straight from Benin, which we shut down. What I saw there, I didn’t know people partied on Wednesdays."

“I was so shocked the DJ had more Mr Eazi songs than my DJ. So after I had finished performing, the DJ continued playing songs. It just goes to show that there is still love and it is just teasing" he said.

On being criticized for running out of hit songs and recycling old ones during performances, Mr Eazi said;

“I think it can be some people’s opinion but if you go out, I’m still performing those songs. I dropped my mixtape in February, and the plan was to promote the mixtape. And I have toured the world with the mixtape,” he said.

“In Benin, I was still performing ‘Short Skirt’, ‘Leg Over’, ‘Business’, ‘Life is Eazi’, that is four songs from a mixtape in one year, and I still performed ‘Pour Me Water’. If I can do that in one year, I think that’s not valid.”

Addressing the ongoing beef between the Ghanaian and Nigerian music industry, he said;

“There is no real hate because if we as Nigerians saw another human being be it Tanzanian or Ghanaian, we would still help. We are happy people, It is not that serious.”

On his relationship with Temi Otedola, daughter of a popular oil magnate Femi Otedola, Eazi said:

“It is one of the highlights of my year. It’s been one of the nicest things to happen to me this year. You know love is sweet. At least I have more inspiration for plenty songs."

“So don’t be shocked that my new songs are going to be love-based.”

https://www.lailasblog.com/dating-temi-otedola-one-highlights-year-mr-eazi/

1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" by iamJ(m): 3:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
too much kenke is affecting his brain

[img]https://media./images/bf47c1ec4172fb1bf2c3b780ebda15ae/tenor.gif[/img]

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" by Afrok(m): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
We talk about highlights at the end of the game, except you wanna leave that rich p***y soon, no highlight about her mehn kiss... But u can do highlights on your dressings and many trash you've saidwink

21 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" by nairavsdollars(f): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ok ooo. Sha dont come here and cry by the time Femi Otedola stylishly convert you to one of his drivers

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" by saasala(m): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mumu somebody
Re: Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" by Felixalex(m): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mtcheew.... yeye guy, very stressful day, too tired to even comment what I have in mind about this post...

So I am reserving this space for NwaAmaIkpe, he should do justice to Mr Eazi....

Someone called NwaAmaIkpe an intelligent fool yesterday .... and I think that is a perfect description of this my Nairaland role model cheesy grin cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" by tribalistseun: 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ode oshi, you think she loves you ?

Common go back to Ghana. Ole

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" by Playz(m): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
Yeah Right! It's not everyday you get to date the daughter of a billionaire.
"Eazi money"
We understand. cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" by Playz(m): 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" by AlexCk: 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
It's now an achievement ba

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" by NosaHenry(m): 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
why will it be, given your physical and facial outlook. the girl must be blind

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" by royalamour(m): 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nobody likes you bro. You have ears like that of an elephant.

7 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" by LordPOSEIDON: 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
Eeeyah!!! Congrats, U made it! undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" by BruncleZuma: 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
Poor boy

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" by bentlywills(m): 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mugu
Re: Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" by goodnews777: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
Rubbish, dating a girl that doesn,t even know how to clean herself. Say you love being in slavery.
Re: Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
I wonder how her toto taste like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
How about your fall from the stage? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" by pol23: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
Bastard.
Re: Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" by Pebcak: 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" by stanluiz(m): 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
justscorchone:
I wonder how her toto taste like
Irresponsible comment.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" by hollamanng(m): 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
I
Re: Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" by LarryBeryl(m): 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
Fu@ked up niggaz always have cool story to tell
Re: Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" by JERRYABC2(m): 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
I pity you grin
Re: Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
Congratulations!
Re: Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" by intruxive(m): 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
angry see achievement o
Re: Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" by Mubarak55(m): 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
Animal wetin bring highlight now on did matter... Too much koko
Re: Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" by bikerboy1(m): 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
grin So, dating Temi Otedola is now an achievement to some people...

Mbok, I need better achievements

3 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
You and Ebuka are gold diggers.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" by Premiumwriter: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
That would be the highlight of any huzzling guy's year, not only you wink
Re: Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" by omooba969(m): 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
NosaHenry:
why will it be, given your physical and facial outlook. the girl must be blind

Chai nairalanders. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project / Yetunde Bakare: I Raised My Son, MOTILAYO Alone After My Baby Daddy Abandoned Us / Uriel Oputa Rocks Cleavage-Baring & Thigh-Revealing Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.