Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,194 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter (48055 Views)

Ogechi Ololo Imo Commissioner Of Happiness All Smiles As She's Spotted In Owerri / Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness / Ogechi Obiano Graduates From Houston, Texas University - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter by sashishalom(f): 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
Chai...I am from IMO oh...please Rochas I can become the commissioner of sorrow and grief...I promise to serve my state well...please repost oh...I want to be the next commissioner...Thank you...lol
Re: Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter by victorvezx(m): 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
agunwaanthony:
[s] I thought my dear state Imo is popularly known as the home of high intellectuals and discern minds but recent occurrences arouses doubt. Only in IMO will people accuse their Governor of erecting statues of hundreds of millions and will still believe it to be true all in the name of equalizing political scores.

A mere statement made to amuse and put smiles on people's face this time have now been taken serious. The Governor threw that statement of the said ministry nonchalantly and amusingly but trust Imolites they went on to showcase their good talent of rebranding statements credited to him in order to insult and make mockery of him

You can never look good while striving to make another look bad. You can't fix yourself by breaking someone else. All cruelty springs from weakness. [/s]
Keep quite, she was just interviewed just few minutes ago on BBC WORLD SERVICE to confirm the news, and it is true. The stupid woman was even trying to justify it too. Shameless woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter by maimalari: 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
Fake news
Re: Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter by otivere: 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
The ZOO as they call it is finally in Imo. Charity begins at home.
Isallrite, continue
Re: Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter by ACHILLES45: 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
darfay:
Our ipob brothers are naturally comedians

mind you, okorocha is of fulani descendant not ipob.
Re: Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter by victorvezx(m): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
Abagworo:

Weep for yourself dear if you actually believe this to be real. I am sure with your low mentality you equally believe he built statue with 520 million and Christmas tree with 850 million. Keep on believing rubbish lies from pit of helll.
BBC WORLD SERVICE RADIO just interviewed her just few minutes ago to confirm the news, and she confirmed it is true. The stupid woman was even trying to justify it too. Shameless woman, shameless government

2 Likes

Re: Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter by sarutobie(m): 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
victorvezx:

BBC WORLD SERVICE RADIO just interviewed her just few minutes ago to confirm the news, and she confirmed it is true. The stupid woman was even trying to justify it too. Shameless woman, shameless government
You’re trying to put sense into abagworo the paid rochas e-troll?? Good luck with that!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter by LordClem(m): 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
I hope y'all know this is a parody account.

computerwiz2:
imo state is in trouble. misplaced priorities. from statue to commissioner of happiness. does this gov need commissioner of happiness to know that most of the roads in the state are dilapidated? does he equally need the commissioner of happiness to know that the workers and pensioners are owed? does he need commissioner of happiness to make couples and pensioners happy who are owed salary arrears that runs into months and years? i weep for imo state though am not ibo.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrsOgechiOlolo/status/938042522525368322
Re: Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter by nowpresence(f): 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
AZeD1:
To all Imolites in the house, accept my condolences. It's not easy to have a governor like Rochas.

To think we in Delta State complained about Ibori and Uduaghan.
and okowa
Re: Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter by Dearlord(m): 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
this is not bad development.
Re: Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
Good one.. That is how folks use: will like to.. And people that... She is like us all.
sotall:

grin grin....

The correct word is "when"

It is like both of you attended same school
Re: Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter by DonBobes(m): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
Catalyst4real:
In a time were?

Kai guy u too wicked 3 much.
C has u tak shine eyes c dat blunder lik sniper
Re: Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter by amalab30(m): 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
Imagine she still asked us to keep quite cry
Re: Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter by franugo(m): 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
GoggleB:
May we all continue to lack ignorance

amen oo. Imagine d rubbish wey d commissioner dey type...'were', 'lack ignorance' n 'quite'...obviously she doesn't lack ignorance, cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
Activeman391:
Never heard of such position before...which way Nigeria
its from the Dubai, they have a minister of happiness there
Re: Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter by ChelseaDr(m): 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
Couples shocked
Re: Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter by Aminat508(f): 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
victorvezx:

pls how can I download this?
Re: Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter by tuboi: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
R.I.P English
Re: Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter by Abagworo(m): 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
victorvezx:

Forget anything without evidence as enemies can go any length. Commissioners were sworn in yesterday on camera. Ask them to show you photo or video of when she was being sworn in alongside others. Okorocha is an amazing man who doesn't feel distracted at all by challenging his attackers.
Re: Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter by victorvezx(m): 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
Abagworo:

Forget anything without evidence as enemies can go any length. Commissioners were sworn in yesterday on camera. Ask them to show you photo or video of when she was being sworn in alongside others. Okorocha is an amazing man who doesn't feel distracted at all by challenging his attackers.
Keep sucking okorocha balls, shameless man
Re: Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter by victorvezx(m): 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
Aminat508:
pls how can I download this?
I don't know if it is on their podcast, but u can Just listen BBC world service radio, on focus on Africa news, on BBC 101.3 FM
Re: Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter by Abagworo(m): 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
victorvezx:

Keep sucking okorocha balls, shameless man

These are some of the commissioners. Show us that of Mrs Ololo you devilish liar.

Re: Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter by miqos02(m): 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
Catalyst4real:
In a time were?
me sef confuse oh like say I no know English again
Re: Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter by Aminat508(f): 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
victorvezx:

I don't know if it is on their podcast, but u can Just listen BBC world service radio, on focus on Africa news, on BBC 101.3 FM
I did not get it jare sad
Re: Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter by samstels: 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
computerwiz2:
imo state is in trouble. misplaced priorities. from statue to commissioner of happiness. does this gov need commissioner of happiness to know that most of the roads in the state are dilapidated? does he equally need the commissioner of happiness to know that the workers and pensioners are owed? does he need commissioner of happiness to make couples and pensioners happy who are owed salary arrears that runs into months and years? i weep for imo state though am not ibo.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrsOgechiOlolo/status/938042522525368322

Seems madness runs in their family .

Chai !!!!!
Re: Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter by victorvezx(m): 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
Aminat508:
I did not get it jare sad
K, listen to FOCUS ON AFRICA on BBC 101.3 fm
Re: Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter by victorvezx(m): 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
Abagworo:

These are some of the commissioners. Show us that of Mrs Ololo you devilish liar.
His sister have already confirmed the useless appointment on live BBC Radio, so U re talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter by marv1: 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
Okorocha has finished his career politically. He has nothing else good to offer.
He should just go home and enjoy his money.
What a useless way of ending a career.

1 Like

Re: Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter by Amarabae(f): 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
But they said that it is a lie.
They said that Nobody was appointed as commissioner of happiness.
Someone should confirm it.
Re: Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter by wahles(m): 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2017
If dz appointment makes u sick and u refuse to hit d Street to protest or start an online campaign against it, then I certified to tell u "u r part of the problem"
Re: Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter by 1009ja: 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
Is there any more reason to doubt that this governor of Imo state's madness has gone to the market.
Re: Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
Jolar101:

I was more in shocked to read "were".

Maybe very soon there will be commissioner for statues.

keep quite, you must be lacking ignorance :lol:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ortom Serves His Aides Food To Appreciate Their Services [PHOTOS] / Army Stops Boko Haram Attack In Lagos, 8 Arrested / Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.