Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Actress, Victoria Kolawole Flashes Her Tip In A See Through Sport Wear [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Victoria Kolawole Flashes Her Tip In A See Through Sport Wear [PICS] (2174 Views)

Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station / Victoria Kolawole's Toyota Muscle Birthday Gift / Victoria Kolawole Slays In Braless Cleavage-Baring Outfit, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Victoria Kolawole Flashes Her Tip In A See Through Sport Wear [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
Actress, Victoria Kolawole took to her Instagram to share some sexy pictures of herself getting ready for the gym.

The Pretty Yoruba actress left some of her fans speechless when she stepped out in a see-through sport wear while stepping out to the gym.

Zoom In To See

See more photos on
http://news.nollyzone.com/pretty-yoruba-actress-victoria-kolawole-flashes-nipple-see-sport-wear/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Actress, Victoria Kolawole Flashes Her Tip In A See Through Sport Wear [PICS] by kidap: 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Actress, Victoria Kolawole Flashes Her Tip In A See Through Sport Wear [PICS] by Tamarapetty(f): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
where are the tips?
Re: Actress, Victoria Kolawole Flashes Her Tip In A See Through Sport Wear [PICS] by Martin0(m): 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
Tamarapetty:
where are the tips?
Hia tips ke,I dey come make I go zoom am well

1 Like

Re: Actress, Victoria Kolawole Flashes Her Tip In A See Through Sport Wear [PICS] by doyinisaac(m): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
even olosho at club royale in ikeja now claiming actress.....una dey mad
Re: Actress, Victoria Kolawole Flashes Her Tip In A See Through Sport Wear [PICS] by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
Actress? Never seen her. Even if she act 10secs comedy skit she don turn actress abi

Re: Actress, Victoria Kolawole Flashes Her Tip In A See Through Sport Wear [PICS] by doyinisaac(m): 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Actress, Victoria Kolawole took to her Instagram to share some sexy pictures of herself getting ready for the gym.

The Pretty Yoruba actress left some of her fans speechless when she stepped out in a see-through sport wear while stepping out to the gym.

Who are the fans??where are the fans??which fans??next time use the word "customers" not "fans"
Re: Actress, Victoria Kolawole Flashes Her Tip In A See Through Sport Wear [PICS] by Timmy301(m): 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
Actress? Never seen her. Even if she act 10secs comedy skit she don turn actress abi
me have seen her
Re: Actress, Victoria Kolawole Flashes Her Tip In A See Through Sport Wear [PICS] by johnbala01(m): 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
So make I suffer my aiz to see *tip* wey d main breast wey suppose carry am no even dey self. Mtcheww, dis op self

1 Like

Re: Actress, Victoria Kolawole Flashes Her Tip In A See Through Sport Wear [PICS] by kidap: 9:34am On Dec 06, 2017
Apostle must hear of his...... Funkeeeeeee

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Finds His Perfect Girl In ‘4days’ / Blac Chyna’s Mother, Tokyo Toni Twerks Up A Storm For Her Fans On Instagram / Watch Video Of How Yahoo Boy Made Oyinbo Man Dance To Zanku Legwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.