Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Airtel Network Is Using Me To Do Grandtheft Auto - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Airtel Network Is Using Me To Do Grandtheft Auto (326 Views)

How A Sales Boy Try To Dupe His Boss Using Me / Pls Help!someone Is Using My Husband's Phone Number On Telegram.what Can I Do? / Beware: The New Scam Airtel Network Is Operating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Network Is Using Me To Do Grandtheft Auto by MSHEKS(m): 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
Weldone my people.. I don't know if its only me that is experiencing dis appalling display of criminality. How can a network provider be swiping my hard earned Airtime .they take from 50N till the last kobo you have in d name of some disgusting unknown subscriptions activated somehow when i put on my data. All calls to the customer care line have all proved futile like dey tell me to text stop in caps to 903 or so. Right now the criminality is too damn much. I know there are ppl suffering from this this vampierish behaviour, abeg make Wuna help Wuna guy. right now sef I dey fear to keep airtime for phone. More than a thousand naira has been taken haba i be student nah.

Like there was one other day I had 30 bucks and I wanted to subscribe for this 25N night plan, before 12am I found out dat 20N was gone then the remaining 10N was deducted also then i recharged 100N and subscribed only to later check again to find out dat they took 50N from the remaining 75N leaving me with 25haba��. After all this Grand Theft if u now call customer care dey will yan u.gibberish and end the call if u wanna explain further ����

Pls push to front page
We need justice
Lalasticala epp o
Re: Airtel Network Is Using Me To Do Grandtheft Auto by gudnex22(m): 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lalasticlala Airtel is dealing with us here please look into our matter.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Release Update About Moses Motoni / Unmasking The Face Behind The Crime: Smishing / Manhunt For Kaduna Traditional Ruler Kidnapped Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.