Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic (59766 Views)

Atiku Leads Buhari In Adamawa After 16 Local Governments, / 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno / Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by zolapower: 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
I smell lies here . An incomplete story , so the bomb only killed the heardsmen without touching there victim ?The blogger and or op can do better next time with this fake reportage .

2 Likes

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by nkwuocha1: 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
the way GEJ aided Boko haram

Same Book Haram orchestrated by the North? I see?
I'm sure GEJ is losing sleep over Northerners slaughtering, butchering and bombing themselves there.

1 Like

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
Archangel15:

You sound stupid, the rest of Nigerians detest Igbos in your dreams.

Ok, you can keep deceiving yourself that igbos are loved while the rest of the country cringes at the mere thought of having an Igbo man as their Commander-In-Chief. You think you are deceiving us?
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by VisioDirect: 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
where are the weapons recovered if these are the Fulani Militia terrorizing Adamawa? I just hope innocent people are not being killed.

1 Like

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
ACHILLES45:

your father is a disgrace to humanity for bringing a dundi like you to life. i spit on his grave.

Cuss’ all you want but ain’t no love for no 2nd class citizen Igbo in this neck of the wood (Nigeria).
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by tochieee: 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
Can't wait for 2019 presidential election... May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by mightyhazel: 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I don’t have strength for argument.
lol

only strength for mad rants.

onye ara cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by ACHILLES45: 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
MAY IT NEVER BE WELL WITH BUHARI. WE'VE NEVER HAD IT THIS BAD IN DECADES.
MAY IT NEVER BE WELL WITH THE SULTANS AND EMIRS WHO INCITED THESE BASTARDS.
MAY IT NEVER BE WELL FOR AS MANY OF ALL THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTED IN BRINGING IN THIS CURSED ENTITY CALLED BUHARI TO POWER.
MAY IT NEVER BE WELL WITH NIGERIA UNTILL IT DISINTEGRATED AND LETS EVERY ENTITY GO HER SEPARATE WAYS.
SHIT.
WHAT HAS HELL GOT TO SHOW US THAT WE'VE NOT SEEN IN THIS COUNTRY.
SHIT.
I'M SO PAINED THIS NIGHT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by BLINGZ88: 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Yes they have. You wouldn’t understand. Igbos have killed millions of Nigerians through their fakes drug and armed robbery not to talk about the constant rabble rousing. If you know how Nigerians view igbos ehn, you wouldn’t be asking me this question.
all these jobless masturbating virgins on nairaland.
I don't really blame you, if you are employed you won't have time to be talking rubbish. so continue.

3 Likes

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by Archangel15: 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
[s]
Alcatraz005:

Ok, you can keep deceiving yourself that igbos are loved while the rest of the country cringes at the mere thought of having an Igbo man as their Commander-In-Chief. You think you are deceiving us?
[/s]

Shut your mouth, how many people do you speak for?.

That you are wallowing in hate induced delusion does not make every other person the same.

Think well before quoting me next time.

3 Likes

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by omoelerin1: 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
serverconnect:
BUHARI SEE WHAT YOUR BROTHERS HAS CAUSED. LOOK AT HOW THEY ROAST PEOPLE LIKE GOAT. THIS COUNTRY DONE TIRE ME.
Your head no correct at all.
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by mechanics(m): 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
Those people really want to die, so FG has to act since they don't want peace.
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by nkwuocha1: 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:

Exactly my point.

Who drops a bomb and causes such a horrible death, yet the building walls are still left standing with hardly any damage? In my opinion this looks more like they were killed and their corpses set ablaze. While some were burnt while alive.

Using bombs to fight what foot soldiers would have done ?How can bombs be used in a village to start with,using bombs in sambisa forest is very understandable. But in a civilian village?I can't see any weapons from the alleged herdsmen on the pictures to start with.This is pure massacre of innocent villagers.

2 Likes

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by mightyhazel: 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
VisioDirect:
where are the weapons recovered if these are the Fulani Militia terrorizing Adamawa? I just hope innocent people are not being killed.
ur bet is good as any.. herdsmen dont live in mudhouses(chek d environment of d burnt out corpses)... herdsmen live in bushes

2 Likes

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by enemyofprogress: 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
Op see what you have caused with these pictures, now I cannot continue eating my delicious dinner again.
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
mightyhazel:
lol

only strength for madness.

onye ara cheesy

Are you stalking me? Get thee behind me you inconsequential 2nd class citizen. I don’t know you.
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by OBIGS(m): 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ojiofor:
The government knew this massacre was going to happen yet they left the victim unprotected and now bombing empty hills of Adamawa state just to deceive şhemales of nairaland.
The duty of every responssible government is to protect lives and property of citizens but Buhari's admin keep on aiding and abetting genocide.
Nigerian govt can lie for Lazarus. does this scene looks like where an airstrike was executed. Imagine the mud house is still standing And person burn like foam inside. This is not an airstrike but another landed attack carried out by Fulani heardsmen on innocent people. Nigeria govt is desperately trying to cover up for Fulani heardsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by oruma19: 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
Buhari bad luck. Since he came into politics d rate of killing skyrocketed.

1 Like

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by omoelerin1: 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
bsideboii:
Are fighter jets now used on civilian targets in Nigeria??
they are not civilians, but militants
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by cpapa: 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Yes they have. You wouldn’t understand. Igbos have killed millions of Nigerians through their fakes drug and armed robbery not to talk about the constant rabble rousing. If you know how Nigerians view igbos ehn, you wouldn’t be asking me this question.
sorry for u d question u should be asking is DAT y is DAT most BH fighter wear Barcelona Jersey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by mightyhazel: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
BLINGZ88:
all these jobless masturbating virgins on nairaland.
I don't really blame you, if you are employed you won't have time to be talking rubbish. so continue.
the maniac claims tp be a lawyer,.. but is always on nairaland 247 creating threads after threads of hate (a depiction of whst his troubled demented soul is made up of).. mention the guy, and b4 u open a new page on nairaland u will see his reply..showing the maniac is eternally glued to nairaland.. it sometimes takes me days to even notice mentions since i come here leisurely ,sometimes once a week

2 Likes

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by Daddiflowz: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
Look at this stinking bastard ..dieing of mouth odour

Can u pls shut u trashy mouth ..
& leave peoples dads out of this

U slowpoke ..no hope 4 u
Even hop less u no get

Fool ..for ever

Bafoon!!
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by omoelerin1: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
nkwuocha1:

Don't be fooled,many of the people you see dead are not Fulani.Look at the dead bodies well and the way they are dressed. Observe again slowly and carefully.

Those are collerateral damages or outright massacre from the NA or Fulani herdsmen or both.
Yes, they aren't Fulani, but IPOB criminals.
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by baddosky1: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I don’t have the sense to answer that question.

FIXED!

Cc: @ihatewayo
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by castrokins(m): 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
Dear God, Kindly Reset This Country. Some Of Us Are Tired.
Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by nkwuocha1: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
omoelerin1:
Yes, they aren't Fulani, but IPOB criminals.

Its better to be a criminal than to deal with dead human parts or become graveyard scavengers. That's a job for the vultures your kinsmen are involved in.

1 Like

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by Ojiofor: 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
OBIGS:
Nigerian govt can lie for Lazarus. does this scene looks like where an airstrike was executed. Imagine the mud house is still standing And person burn like foam inside. This is not an airstrike but another landed attack carried out by Fulani heardsmen on innocent people. Nigeria govt is desperately trying to cover up for Fulani heardsmen.

Those are the victims of Fulani herdsmen terrorist attarck...the government want us to believe they are dealing with the herdsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
What really is going on on Nigeria ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect / FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria / The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.