Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

See What SARS Did To My Friends Door(pic Included) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What SARS Did To My Friends Door(pic Included) (901 Views)

VIDEO: What SARS Officials Did To Beautiful Lady's Breasts At Night / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... / Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What SARS Did To My Friends Door(pic Included) by fagbohun4j(m): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
This happened few days back at my friends' house. The so-called SARS Abeokuta, Magbon went to a friend's place just because they've been seeing cars parked in their compound, they forced the gate open and tried breaking into the apartment but to God be the Glory, they couldn't. They shot into the air many times as they left in annoyance. "We are coming back" they said.

Re: See What SARS Did To My Friends Door(pic Included) by pussygotlips: 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
I swear SARS Don buy market.
Re: See What SARS Did To My Friends Door(pic Included) by fagbohun4j(m): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
Just because they saw 2 Toyota Corolla cars parked in the compound, they turned armed robbers wey wan enter house forcefully
Re: See What SARS Did To My Friends Door(pic Included) by heendrix(m): 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
fagbohun4j:
Just because they saw 2 Toyota Corolla cars parked in the compound, they turned armed robbers wey wan enter house forcefully

omo carry the matter go Twitter. the team of #endsarsnow must hear it

(1) (Reply)

Fake Mad Man Nabbed With N100M Cheque, 4 ATM Cards, Male And Female Condoms. PIC / ‘thief’ Flees Mob, Dives Into Crocodiles Jaws! / Policemen And A Civil Defence Official Seen Fighting At Aks On Friday (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.