Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,273 members, 7,867,717 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

Ibo's And D Politics Of 2023, Presidency .. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibo's And D Politics Of 2023, Presidency .. (572 Views)

Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo / President Condé Of Guinea Lobbies Buhari For Tinubu In Daura Ahead Of 2023 / Tinubu Re-organises APC Ahead Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibo's And D Politics Of 2023, Presidency .. by hooklover: 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
It is no longer news that IBO's are anticipating that at most in 2023 they will have the opportunity to rule Nigeria.

They joy of seeing the IBO man become president has made IBO's willing to enter into any agreement especially with the APC govt just to sucure a 2023 presidency.

However IBO's achieving presidency via APC could be a mirage sooner or later.
With buharis body language I do no
C him handing over power to IBO's cos APC is a party made up mostly if Hausa's and Yoruba's with south south.I c bihari handing over to either Yoruba based on party structure.The structure in APC does not include IBO.I don't c APC giving the structure to IBO man which they suffered to build.

Other tribes in Nigeria still have d fobia for supporting an IBO man for president..

The best IBO's can achieve in 2023 is vice.
peesident

IBO's do not have a party with national appeal.APGA is an IBO party.To become president, IBO's need to forget about apga and join either APC or PDP to get a slot.

The best bet for IBO's is to align with PDP and secure a VP slot in the 2019 election.

It will be easier for ibos to transition to president in 2023.

Alternatively IBO's can make APGA a national party and field an IBO candidate .The likely hood of winning is low..

Let no IBO man think in 2023 APC will give power to IBO man from APC party.

IBO's be wise....PDP is your best bet..
Re: Ibo's And D Politics Of 2023, Presidency .. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
grin How they can demand for Igbo Presidency against the backdrop of their current image in the country baffles me. Unless other Nigerians won’t vote in the said elections sha.

2 Likes

Re: Ibo's And D Politics Of 2023, Presidency .. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
grin biafra matter don sleep? they looking for awusa anus to leak now for presidency in 2023 after selling their presidential slot under PDP to d northerners by themselves.

Igbos are PDP go and build that party and make a formidable opposition to APC, make us believe in you so that you can earn Nigerians votes.

Betrayers are always a loosers.

3 Likes

Re: Ibo's And D Politics Of 2023, Presidency .. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
The above smileys indicate approval of the post.
Re: Ibo's And D Politics Of 2023, Presidency .. by tsdarkside(m): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
hooklover:
It is no longer news that IBO's are anticipating that at most in 2023 they will have the opportunity to rule Nigeria.

They joy of seeing the IBO man become president has made IBO's willing to enter into any agreement especially with the APC govt just to sucure a 2023 presidency.

However IBO's achieving presidency via APC could be a mirage sooner or later.
With buharis body language I do no
C him handing over power to IBO's cos APC is a party made up mostly if Hausa's and Yoruba's with south south.I c bihari handing over to either Yoruba based on party structure.The structure in APC does not include IBO.I don't c APC giving the structure to IBO man which they suffered to build.

Other tribes in Nigeria still have d fobia for supporting an IBO man for president..

The best IBO's can achieve in 2023 is vice.
peesident

IBO's do not have a party with national appeal.APGA is an IBO party.To become president, IBO's need to forget about apga and join either APC or PDP to get a slot.

The best bet for IBO's is to align with PDP and secure a VP slot in the 2019 election.

Alternatively IBO's can make APGA a national party and field an IBO candidate .The likely hood of winning is low..

Let no IBO man think in 2023 APC will give power to IBO man from APC party.

IBO's be wise....PDP is your best bet..

ofcourse they dont understand nigerian politics.....they blocked themselfs so long out of this matter.....how can they know....??...

politicians are dangerous if you dont understand the game....

na you wan teach them nigerian politics....?...i dont think any nigerian is capabe of that now......they stayed out of it too long....

they are awaiting for the presidency seat to be handed over to them out of guilt of the civil war....

no even jonathan was igbo...

they just dont get it.....

its not different even in america.....i tried to understand the democratical system of america.....and blaimy....its not that easy....

the day igbos only understand to be behind a igbo,thats when they will get it....

fayose,funny funny kayode,jonathan,atiku are not igbos...

you cant be crying marginalization and still vote a none igbo.....

igbos dont make sense to me....

2 Likes

Re: Ibo's And D Politics Of 2023, Presidency .. by tsdarkside(m): 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
and you people shouldnt come with cownunu........do you want a monarchy or democracy....?....

not even this you all can agree on.....

cownunu wanted a monarchy...or else the voice of ipob wouldnt have died down so quick.....cownunu is your salvation....??...

what does that even mean sef....?.....do you people even know how many kings we have in nigeria that want to be king of east too...??....
Re: Ibo's And D Politics Of 2023, Presidency .. by Archangel15: 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
[s]
Alcatraz005:
grin How they can demand for Igbo Presidency amidst their current image in the country baffles me. Unless other Nigerians won’t vote in the said elections sha.
[/s]

You sound stupid, no offence.
Re: Ibo's And D Politics Of 2023, Presidency .. by Baawaa(m): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2017

This is the most senseless comment,I read today,
Re: Ibo's And D Politics Of 2023, Presidency .. by tsdarkside(m): 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
Archangel15:
[s][/s]

You sound stupid, no offence.

his he realy wrong saying that...??....i dont trust igbos no more too...the only way a igbo will become president is when only the east vote......

i see no other chance right now..... undecided.....sorry....

you insulted everybody around you....how you wan convince none igbos to vote for a igbo now......

you already used up your war guilt joker up......how you wan convince nigerians now....??.......

nobody feels sorry for igbos no more........ undecided....chai...ojukwu was your best shot.....try to force us then thats authomatical declaration of war..........

chaiiii......

1 Like

Re: Ibo's And D Politics Of 2023, Presidency .. by dunkem21(m): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ibo's don't want presidency in 2023 grin
Re: Ibo's And D Politics Of 2023, Presidency .. by gidgiddy: 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
Igbos are not clamouring for the Presidency of Nigeria.

The only Igbos even talking about the Presidency of Nigeria are the few in APC such as Joe Igbokwe, Rochas Okorocha and Orji Uzo Kalu.

But everyday, Yorubas will open one stupid thread or the other to talk about Igbo presidency, either in 2019 or 2023.

The same Yorubas who keep talking about Igbo presidency have not yet told anyone what they gained out of Obasunjos 8 years in the saddle.

Yorubas are worrying more about Igbo presidency even more than Igbos

1 Like

Re: Ibo's And D Politics Of 2023, Presidency .. by tsdarkside(m): 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
dunkem21:
Ibo's don't want presidency in 2023 grin

if the people that got independence thought like you we would still be a colony of britain....

dont even reply to that...i already know you would prefer that than biafra.......

i no wan know....

dont give me nightmares.....kingsango already did that...i dont need more nightmares....

(1) (Reply)

Adorable: That Moment Ogun State Gov, Amosun Presented Buhari With A Birthday Ca / INTRIGUING: Goat Dies After Eating Part Of A Food Meant For A Family In Abuja (P / The Cause Of Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.