Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

I’m Too Old To Be Any Politician’s Dog – Dele Momodu Reacts To Critics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Too Old To Be Any Politician’s Dog – Dele Momodu Reacts To Critics (798 Views)

Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat / Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" / Shehu Sani: Workers Deserve N150,000 Per Month, N18k Can't Feed Politician's Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Too Old To Be Any Politician’s Dog – Dele Momodu Reacts To Critics by okaynigeria: 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2017

The Publisher of Ovation International Magazine, Dele Momodu, has insisted that he is not a supporter of former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar.

The former Presidential candidate was reacting to critics accusing him of supporting Atiku following his recent interview with him.

Momodu, who said he was just doing his job, noted that he was too old to be a politician’s dog.

He wrote: “Most opinions are sentimental; I was very sentimental when I supported Buhari against Jonathan but my sentiment was never a blank cheque!

“I supported APC candidate for President but never joined the party because that was not my motive or mission for supporting Buhari.

“I do not want to start an argument or insult anyone but it is sad that you see doing my job professionally as support for Atiku or others.

“By the grace of God, I will continue to contribute my humble quota. I’m too old and too blessed to be any politician’s dog. God bless you.”

Read More HERE: https://www.okay.ng/im-too-old-to-be-any-politicians-dog-dele-momodu-reacts-to-critics-over-atiku/
Re: I’m Too Old To Be Any Politician’s Dog – Dele Momodu Reacts To Critics by keally: 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
okaynigeria:

The Publisher of Ovation International Magazine, Dele Momodu, has insisted that he is not a supporter of former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar.

The former Presidential candidate was reacting to critics accusing him of supporting Atiku following his recent interview with him.

Momodu, who said he was just doing his job, noted that he was too old to be a politician’s dog.

He wrote: “Most opinions are sentimental; I was very sentimental when I supported Buhari against Jonathan but my sentiment was never a blank cheque!

“I supported APC candidate for President but never joined the party because that was not my motive or mission for supporting Buhari.

“I do not want to start an argument or insult anyone but it is sad that you see doing my job professionally as support for Atiku or others.

“By the grace of God, I will continue to contribute my humble quota. I’m too old and too blessed to be any politician’s dog. God bless you.”

Read More HERE: https://www.okay.ng/im-too-old-to-be-any-politicians-dog-dele-momodu-reacts-to-critics-over-atiku/

But when you supported your champion from Daura against Jonathan you were not doing your job professionally then,? just asking o!.

1 Like

Re: I’m Too Old To Be Any Politician’s Dog – Dele Momodu Reacts To Critics by aolawale025: 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
What is Dele afraid of. He has his choice to make as an adult. He can support anyone if he so wishes

2 Likes

Re: I’m Too Old To Be Any Politician’s Dog – Dele Momodu Reacts To Critics by CharlotteFlair: 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
aolawale025:
What is Dele afraid of. He has his choice to make as an adult. He can support anyone if he so wishes
That's in sane climes. APC will cripple his business both locally and internationally if he doesn't watch it.
Re: I’m Too Old To Be Any Politician’s Dog – Dele Momodu Reacts To Critics by python1: 3:05am On Dec 06, 2017
Pigdrens already celebrating over Atichukwu's visit to dele momodu the other day, take note, dele momodu is neither a dog nor a pig.
Re: I’m Too Old To Be Any Politician’s Dog – Dele Momodu Reacts To Critics by AzeezAbubakar1: 4:58am On Dec 06, 2017
Dele Momodu is a bastard pig

(1) (Reply)

[Revealed] Ikoyi Loot: How Cbn Gave Nia Dg, Ayo Oke $43 Million In Cash / Policemen Wit Gun Spotted On Queue Waiting 2 Get Share Of Fuel Release By Fayose / Qaulity Of Life Would've Been Better If GEJ Was Re-elected .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.