Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Spirtual Healing. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Spirtual Healing. (679 Views)

My Testimony Of Healing From A Strange Illness / Holy Basil (efirin) For Health And Healing / Fenugreek For Health And Healing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spirtual Healing. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
The love of a Mother is Fascinating. Mama Amusa raised her son Amusa as a Single Mum. She sold Fish and Efo on the streets to afford him to School. 22 Years on Amusa is a 2nd year engineering student battling an illness Most likely Malaria. He had to resort to Self medication since he couldn't Afford the cost of a physician, The School Clinic was not on his list because you will collect 7 Injections if you suffered an illness as mild as Head ache. Mama was getting ever increasingly worried and Amusa wasn't getting any better. So she had to visit her Son in School, In his One Room Face me I face you. Ebuka had noticed the light that Shone on Amusa's Face on hearing about his Mums Visit. The thought that Mama was coming over with all of her love made Amusa Quiver,
Re: Spirtual Healing. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mama set out for her journey early the next morning, Her Son was why she lived, Nothing go do my pikin Lagbara olorun mama kept repeating in the bus, She kept calling Ebuka asking after Amusa's health all through the journey. The fever had Worsened by Afternoon when Mama arrived, Amusa lay on his student Mattras in the hot room with PHCN holding power ever efficiently, Yet in the unbearable Heat,Mama's Son had himself wrapped in a blanket and she could hear his body Vibrate from the door, Afternoon Colds inflicted on him by the Dreaded Plasmodium. Hey Oko Mi . Pele, She sat on his bed putting his head on her Laps
Re: Spirtual Healing. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
Mama looked at Amusa, and with the charm of a Mother She knew her Son has Malaria, Iba lo n damu re, Mama towel his body with warm water and Unravel various Abgo from her bag, Agbo Iba, Agbo ile Tutu, Fifo komu and other Concoctions with each having its own characteristic pungent smell. As she was about to start her ever reliable prescriptions and dosages, She spotted a bottle Of Agbo that Amusa had told her he was on. She neglected it as if taking a few seconds to check it out could cost Amu his Life, . She poured out her variety of Agbo for him, Each had it method of use, Amusa would have thrown up But Mama came with an air of relief that calmed his gut. The night was long, Every minute that Mama Spent with Amusa made him feel better
Re: Spirtual Healing. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
Good morning Maami were his First words , Ba wo ni ? Oko mi atata how do you feel now? Mama I'm better was his reply though with a grin that met at the back of his head. Enhen This Agbo here, she picked the bottle and she Shake it so as to mix the content well and also to affirm the efficacy of the Agbo Where did you get it from, I took a shot from it and i never had Such a sleep in a long time, I think I want more of It
Re: Spirtual Healing. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
I'm feeling all kinds of good, Mama waxed. This Agbo is really good help me get some So I can take it to the village and feel alive everyday. Amusa was Shocked, this time he could not hide it under his ill Face, Mama! That thing you took is Igbo not Agbo. Mama felt defeated that she could derive so much Ecstasy in Agbo Igbo. The herb that people disliked so much, The populace of Mama Felt like Sherlock. Like she had just discovered a Secret elixir to life. Amusa got healed by Mamas Love. Mama got healed to, Spiritually. Mama and Amusa lived happily ever after
Re: Spirtual Healing. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lessons learnt Mamas Love is like no other secondly don't hate what you don't understand. It is the weakest way to be Weak.

(1) (Reply)

Staphylococcus Infection / The World’s Most Expensive Toothbrush Costs N1.5 Million / Please Help Save My Son, He Has Hole In The Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.