Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

How Different People Behave When They Want To Buy Akara - Pictures - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Different People Behave When They Want To Buy Akara - Pictures (54312 Views)

Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } / Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made / 5 Reasons Why You Should Take Pap & Akara As Breakfasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Different People Behave When They Want To Buy Akara - Pictures by MNDY(m): 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
wtfcoded:
I think Akara n bread recipe was written 4rm heaven.
Try hot akara buried in a very plumpy large soft bread + hot tea in the cold morning.
My dear eating that might give u an orgasm so bad u will think the heaven we've told of is right in ur palms.

You have summed up everything walai! Confam Akara buried in ogbonge bread = Burger like no other.

Do you know that most Nigerians like me fear disconnection from the dope and classic forms of Nigerian foods (like this one for me especially) if they travel out of the country...
Re: How Different People Behave When They Want To Buy Akara - Pictures by enemyofprogress: 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
lalasticlala:

This enemyofprogress why are you always attacking me? I have noticed that.
why are you always banning me? tongue tongue
Re: How Different People Behave When They Want To Buy Akara - Pictures by omoiyalayi(m): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
sinceraconcept:
it happened to me too. the Akara is the one made with palm oil,its the sweetest of all types of akaras i know. It got to a stage I would be salivating early in the morning and waiting for the akara seller and her daughter to bring it. and if late some days and get told they've gone home chai. na slap go remain make I give the bad messenger

Hahahhahahahha I can relate grin grin

Palm oil akara is what I ve been missing 4 a lng tyn now they dnt have it in Abj here or it rare to come by

There's dis particular one i used to like those days they do it half done and now pressed it wit the spoon we call it "OFORO" in my language , my God if u try it wit fresh bread the experience eh only u can tell

Can't wait to go home dis December

I rep Osun, ILESA 2 be precisely

#Onelove

1 Like

Re: How Different People Behave When They Want To Buy Akara - Pictures by Naijaarchive(m): 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
teresafaith:
Why you dey wyne this girl na?
SAVAGE grin grin
Re: How Different People Behave When They Want To Buy Akara - Pictures by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: How Different People Behave When They Want To Buy Akara - Pictures by ikombe: 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
Chumani:
Heeeheheheeehehe grin grin grin

Am not guilty of any cos I have never bought akara before.

Re: How Different People Behave When They Want To Buy Akara - Pictures by ReinaFarine: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
Me I just go there and test #50 naira akara while gusting with Chima.. By the time my turn reach, I'll buy #40 own and pass...
Re: How Different People Behave When They Want To Buy Akara - Pictures by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
Odey1997:

Do you know how the state of water they use in Washing the beans is before grinding?
That was how a popular woman who grinds these things(elero) in my area was caught last week mixing the water they use for bathing corpse for grinding pepper,beans and Co.
And you expect me to eat all that?
oga stop de lie. ur over exaggeration too much
Re: How Different People Behave When They Want To Buy Akara - Pictures by bcbones: 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
Reminds me of gwags. ..kouchs "n" douchs
Re: How Different People Behave When They Want To Buy Akara - Pictures by wtfcoded: 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
MNDY:

You have summed up everything walai! Confam Akara buried in ogbonge bread = Burger like no other.

Do you know that most Nigerians like me fear disconnection from the dope and classic forms of Nigerian foods (like this one for me especially) if they travel out of the country...
grin
Re: How Different People Behave When They Want To Buy Akara - Pictures by wtfcoded: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
Chumani:

undecided
Dafuq u doin' on this thread?
Re: How Different People Behave When They Want To Buy Akara - Pictures by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
Chumani:

You can't be buying when you are obviously the sellet na

1 Like

Re: How Different People Behave When They Want To Buy Akara - Pictures by klassykute(m): 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
Chumani:

Re: How Different People Behave When They Want To Buy Akara - Pictures by stchinedu: 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
festwiz:
When you stuff the akara in a single loaf of bread to form a sandwich...

You are talking cool

1 Like

Re: How Different People Behave When They Want To Buy Akara - Pictures by stchinedu: 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
codedearner:
Don't forget when you have so much confidence in a particular Akara joint and you buy bread and all other stuffs only to find out that there's no Akara because the woman traveled yesterday.
I can painfully relate grin
Re: How Different People Behave When They Want To Buy Akara - Pictures by horlakunle25(m): 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
Here in Abakaliki we don't know what akara means.
well is is possible na! Wen abakaliki is jst a rural state in nigeria!
Re: How Different People Behave When They Want To Buy Akara - Pictures by debris: 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
Evablizin:
gringrin

What a horrible adventure.

Una no go kill me with laff grin

1 Like

Re: How Different People Behave When They Want To Buy Akara - Pictures by lovelylad: 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
Wow this kind of posts still exist grin

1 Like

Re: How Different People Behave When They Want To Buy Akara - Pictures by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
teresafaith:

Why you dey wyne this girl na?

Which wyne now? Someone cannot appreciate beauty again? ∆
Re: How Different People Behave When They Want To Buy Akara - Pictures by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
omoiyalayi:

Palm oil akara is what I ve been missing 4 a lng tyn now they dnt have it in Abj here or it rare to come by

There's dis particular one i used to like those days they do it half done and now pressed it wit the spoon we call it "OFORO" in my language , my God if u try it wit fresh bread the experience eh only u can tell

#Onelove

wink

∆ Ijesha boys one love!!! ∆
Re: How Different People Behave When They Want To Buy Akara - Pictures by philcz(m): 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
lalasticlala:

This enemyofprogress why are you always attacking me? I have noticed that.
cheesy Make him chop small ban now cheesy cheesy : D
Re: How Different People Behave When They Want To Buy Akara - Pictures by sinceraconcept(m): 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
omoiyalayi:

#Onelove
#onelove my brother. you sabi better thing. Palmoil Akara with bread is out of this world. its sold 20naira per one. you would eat it and even eat the remnants along with it. Africa is blessed with nice dishes but I don't know why they are not so much produced all over the country,before you get some African dishes,you go do wahala tire.

1 Like

Re: How Different People Behave When They Want To Buy Akara - Pictures by asdfjklhaha(f): 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
horlakunle25:
well is is possible na! Wen abakaliki is jst a rural state in nigeria!
Its better than oshogbo
Re: How Different People Behave When They Want To Buy Akara - Pictures by horlakunle25(m): 11:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
asdfjklhaha:

Its better than oshogbo
osogbo! Well it's nt my state so I don't knw much abt dat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tomato Price Crashes From N25,000 To N800 Per Basket / Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man / Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 300 And 350 Naira Respectively In Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.