Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Am I The Only One Experiencing Issues With Union Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am I The Only One Experiencing Issues With Union Bank (969 Views)

Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter / Union Bank 100 Years Celebration Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Experiencing Issues With Union Bank by Grammywinner: 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
Well, I've been using union bank for years now, and it's been all good with them. I've had light issues with them in the past, but it's all been resolved in no time.

Lately, to be precise this week, Union Bank's started acting up. I've had two different transfers to my account and none of them reflected in my account. Even after the account of my colleagues who made the transfer to my account were debited.

I just want to know if I'm the only one going through this shitty phase with them at the moment.
Re: Am I The Only One Experiencing Issues With Union Bank by psucc(m): 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
Op I sure you got to visit the bank yo clear matters there not non NL. Pls kindly help me ask the Manager whether Buhari paid the loan he took to buy his nomination form.

Nigerian banks are fraudulent in all their dealings. Imagine I went to another state to make withdrawal on ATM. Gladly people were withdrawing 20k at a go but when I inserted my card I discovered that my bank FCMB doesn't allow more than 10k on their cards.

(1) (Reply)

INNOSON: EFCC Lied - Press Release. / 6.5k Active Facebook Group For Sale / Daily Signals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.