Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Did You Use Any Of These Devices? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Did You Use Any Of These Devices? (644 Views)

Which Of The Spy Apps Do You Use On Your Phone / Download Frp Tools For Frp Bypass Your Android Devices (frp Bypass Tool And Apk) / How To Unlock Spectranet Mifi (wifi) 4G LTE Modem To Universal Modem To Use Any (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Use Any Of These Devices? by Topccy007: 1:08am On Dec 06, 2017
Younger generations might not know what these mean.

I remember I use to have the longer one in those days

Will attach it to my belt hole in high school and ensure the pretty ladies see me enjoying music on FM from my PALITO....

Good old days....

Did you use any of these??

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Did You Use Any Of These Devices? by greatnaija01: 1:12am On Dec 06, 2017
I won it from coca cola raffle draw n I was so happy
Re: Did You Use Any Of These Devices? by billynoni(m): 1:23am On Dec 06, 2017
Man gat save and use lunch money to buy batteries back then.
Re: Did You Use Any Of These Devices? by pussygotlips: 2:50am On Dec 06, 2017
does this mean I'm old?
I used them around 2004, that's very close

(1) (Reply)

2017: 7 Inventions That Are Making Our World A Better Place / Oops App Lock: Unique And Best Android App Lock Application / Easiest Way To Make Money Online As A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.