Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

My Take On SARS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Take On SARS (287 Views)

Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria / IGP Of Police Releases New Terms And Conditions On SARS Operation. / Kolade Johnson Death: Friend Mourns And Rained Curses On SARS- (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Take On SARS by Lakayyyy(m): 1:08am On Dec 06, 2017
Hi guys
A quick one on the #endsars,the squad was set up to tackle the increase of armed robbery at some point in time,can’t remeber the year,at the time I can say they did a good job,(I think)..due to the fact that robbery cases reduced.

At this point they have forgotten the reason they were set up in the first place,I would assume it is okay for them to stop and search cars for weapons,as of the case of the ATF (Alcohol Tobacco and firearms)in America,an ATF officer can stop and search your car,(with probable cause)as long as there are no weapons in ur possession ,you are free to go,even if the officers see drugs,it is decision to hand you over to the normal police,some can let you go with a warning.

What is Sars business with phones?( seems to be what they like to do)
With what I do for a living,
Shooting unarmed persons,
Apparently,they have lost focus.
Imagine an NDLEA officer asking you for drivers license..
Re: My Take On SARS by internationalman(m): 1:39am On Dec 06, 2017
I wish police could b scrapped also.

If I begin dey write Wetin police do me on the 24th of November, I go create 5 topic e nor go still finish.

After that experience, I had rather run towards robbers than police should I ever b in d situation to choose between them.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Hope For Nigeria??? / Nigerian Police Officer Rejects Bribe Because It Was Too "Small" / Politics Photos: Department Of Public Prosecution Takes Over Case Of 2-year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.