Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

I’m On The Verge Of Suicide - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I’m On The Verge Of Suicide (695 Views)

I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi / Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan / 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m On The Verge Of Suicide by Fareedadey: 1:22am On Dec 06, 2017
Someone who has gone through what I have of loosing a mother young before age 25

Pleas contact me by email

Help
Re: I’m On The Verge Of Suicide by ipobarecriminals: 3:00am On Dec 06, 2017
undecided cool sad many are in ur position, they struggle and become somebody in life.See victor Moses.if u kill urself,God nor go vex
Re: I’m On The Verge Of Suicide by Nobody: 3:43am On Dec 06, 2017
Much as I want to slap sense into you and give you my most savage answer,I'll be gentle

Only cowards find a way out. I lost my dad at age 7. Started teaching at age 15/so I can eat. Taught my way through university. Finished nysc, sold my laptop to become a baba ijebu agent in my area. Despite being the last born I be born hustler. Got a job in Ibadan ,lost it at the peak....sold gas by the roadside,rubbing minds and gathering insults from people who can't even write their names with a bottle. When God decided eyaf do e do noni o. In fact I just remembered my story because I was telling it to you. Enjoyment don make me forget my sorrows.

No condition is permanent. People wey I dey call oga then dem.dey use phone find me now. If you don't believe me go through my posts.....I don beg for work on here before. Now I give out cash codedly.
A word is enough......

3 Likes

Re: I’m On The Verge Of Suicide by Fareedadey: 12:59am On Dec 07, 2017
but losing dad is not as bad as losing mum

1 Like

Re: I’m On The Verge Of Suicide by Trinity213: 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
I lost mine at six but I am still alive and now a mother to a set of twin, a set of triplet and also a single child(sounds unbelievable but true), your life begins where your mom's end, do not disappoint her because i believe she will want you to live a fulfilled life. who knows, she may decides to come back through you, that is if you believe in reincarnation.

(1) (Reply)

The Twelve Tribe Of Israel And Their Identity Today Is Their Name. / Arsenal Great "Thierry Henry" Crowned KING In Nigeria. / Yoruba Oba Adopts Igbo Monarch’s Attire, Asks Other Obas To Emulate Posture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.