Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,745 members, 7,865,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

My Experience As An Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience As An Atheist (305 Views)

My Experience As A Pastor / Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today / I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience As An Atheist by IkpuMmadu: 7:43am On Dec 06, 2017
The average Nigerian is very religious and is either a Christian, Muslim or practicing a traditional religion (very few). I went to an all girls secondary school and I was a boarder there. On Sundays, it was compulsory for all students to be at a religious service in the school or face punishment. You have to either go to the Catholic church, Protestant church or mosque. All of which are located in the school. All the dorms are locked and students are chased out for this. There is no other choice for students.

Read more

https://etimes.com.ng/like-atheist-agnostic-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Knows Anyone Healed By A Man Of God? / Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze / How To Pray Effectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.