Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

I’m The Greatest Nigerian Artist In Terms Of Songwriting Prowess – Brymo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m The Greatest Nigerian Artist In Terms Of Songwriting Prowess – Brymo (951 Views)

Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m The Greatest Nigerian Artist In Terms Of Songwriting Prowess – Brymo by Oluwaniepp: 7:53am On Dec 06, 2017
Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/im-greatest-nigerian-artist-terms-songwriting-prowess-brymo-watch/

Pulse NG recently interviewed singer, Brymo and the singer spoke on a number of topics including his style of music, his social media antics, his forthcoming projects and his legacy. He spoke about the creative process of his forthcoming album titled Oso and the book he is set to publish in the coming year. The singer also made some shocking claims during the interview, especially when he claimed to be among the highest earning Nigerian artistes of this generation, as regards royalty.

Watch video via source link below.

Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/im-greatest-nigerian-artist-terms-songwriting-prowess-brymo-watch/

Re: I’m The Greatest Nigerian Artist In Terms Of Songwriting Prowess – Brymo by Homeboiy: 7:54am On Dec 06, 2017
Na u get ur mouth nah
Re: I’m The Greatest Nigerian Artist In Terms Of Songwriting Prowess – Brymo by ObaKlaz: 7:57am On Dec 06, 2017
Alajo Shomolu himself!! He truly is a great song writer.
Re: I’m The Greatest Nigerian Artist In Terms Of Songwriting Prowess – Brymo by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 06, 2017
And I'm the richest man in the world....
Its all about the mindset

Sufi
Re: I’m The Greatest Nigerian Artist In Terms Of Songwriting Prowess – Brymo by Larrey(f): 7:59am On Dec 06, 2017
okay,I have heard you
Re: I’m The Greatest Nigerian Artist In Terms Of Songwriting Prowess – Brymo by OVA200(m): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2017
Brymo of all artiste; Yoruba people will say: Alara Ni gbe ara ga.
Re: I’m The Greatest Nigerian Artist In Terms Of Songwriting Prowess – Brymo by Elnino4ladies: 8:14am On Dec 06, 2017
OVA200:
Brymo of all artiste; Yoruba people will say: Alara Ni gbe ara ga.

Brymo is good at what he does
Re: I’m The Greatest Nigerian Artist In Terms Of Songwriting Prowess – Brymo by Threebear(m): 8:15am On Dec 06, 2017
So you are better than fela, onyeka, sunny ade, 2 face, Asa with just one hit song ?
Bro, black face, skibbi and shatta wale are waiting for you on the "seat of irrelevant retards "
Re: I’m The Greatest Nigerian Artist In Terms Of Songwriting Prowess – Brymo by OVA200(m): 8:34am On Dec 06, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Brymo is good at what he does
Bro he called himself the greatest dindinrin
Re: I’m The Greatest Nigerian Artist In Terms Of Songwriting Prowess – Brymo by iamsea(m): 9:23am On Dec 06, 2017
Threebear:
So you are better than fela, onyeka, sunny ade, 2 face, Asa with just one hit song ?
Bro, black face, skibbi and shatta wale are waiting for you on the "seat of irrelevant retards "
i don't know of fela, onyeka, sunny Ade.. But 2face isn't a better artist than Brymo.. Nd i will put him in same bracket as Asa in song writing.. I don't know how many of his songs uve listened to o.. But if uve not listened to his Klitoris album, u might not understand what d guy is saying..

1 Like

Re: I’m The Greatest Nigerian Artist In Terms Of Songwriting Prowess – Brymo by iamsea(m): 9:27am On Dec 06, 2017
OVA200:
Bro he called himself the greatest dindinrin
go nd listen to his Klitoris album.. U will know why he think he is the greatest. The dude is really good
Re: I’m The Greatest Nigerian Artist In Terms Of Songwriting Prowess – Brymo by Smellymouth: 9:34am On Dec 06, 2017
At some point Brymo you were dropping hits and soul touching songs but you're not any where near 'greatest'..

Where did you keep fela? 2baba?Asa?

1 Like

Re: I’m The Greatest Nigerian Artist In Terms Of Songwriting Prowess – Brymo by OVA200(m): 9:38am On Dec 06, 2017
iamsea:

go nd listen to his Klitoris album.. U will know why he think he is the greatest. The dude is really good
Do you know what being greatest means?
He think he is but he is actually not.
Re: I’m The Greatest Nigerian Artist In Terms Of Songwriting Prowess – Brymo by iamsea(m): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2017
OVA200:
Do you know what being greatest means?
He think he is but he is actually not.
Let me ask you.. Have u listened to his Klitoris album b4?
Re: I’m The Greatest Nigerian Artist In Terms Of Songwriting Prowess – Brymo by OVA200(m): 9:42am On Dec 06, 2017
iamsea:
Let me ask you.. Have u listened to his Klitoris album b4?
Let finish this once and for all, is he the greatest song writer in the history of Nigeria?
Re: I’m The Greatest Nigerian Artist In Terms Of Songwriting Prowess – Brymo by iamsea(m): 9:48am On Dec 06, 2017
Smellymouth:
At some point Brymo you were dropping hits and soul touching songs but you're not any where near 'greatest'..

Where did you keep fela? 2baba?Asa?
2face to brymo in song writing Even 2face's greatest song "African queen" was written by faze.. Brymo is to me far far better than 2face lyrically.. Just don't know why fame hasnt really found the guy (i guess that's cuz we hardly make lyrically sound artist famous in Nigeria).

1 Like

Re: I’m The Greatest Nigerian Artist In Terms Of Songwriting Prowess – Brymo by iamsea(m): 9:53am On Dec 06, 2017
OVA200:
Let finish this once and for all, is he the greatest song writer in the history of Nigeria?
i will leave you to ur discretion on that question..
Re: I’m The Greatest Nigerian Artist In Terms Of Songwriting Prowess – Brymo by ouzo1(m): 9:59am On Dec 06, 2017
Them don change the meaning of earning for dictionary? Cuz me no dey understand this G
Re: I’m The Greatest Nigerian Artist In Terms Of Songwriting Prowess – Brymo by OVA200(m): 10:00am On Dec 06, 2017
iamsea:
i will leave you to ur discretion on that question..
Thank you
Re: I’m The Greatest Nigerian Artist In Terms Of Songwriting Prowess – Brymo by eitsei(m): 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
iamsea:
i don't know of fela, onyeka, sunny Ade.. But 2face isn't a better artist than Brymo.. Nd i will put him in same bracket as Asa in song writing.. I don't know how many of his songs uve listened to o.. But if uve not listened to his Klitoris album, u might not understand what d guy is saying..
mirage, naked, billionaire dream are some of my favorites of his songs
Re: I’m The Greatest Nigerian Artist In Terms Of Songwriting Prowess – Brymo by SIGE(m): 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
i don't know about this current era but as of that time he was really good before he disappeared
Re: I’m The Greatest Nigerian Artist In Terms Of Songwriting Prowess – Brymo by Xerox01(m): 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
eitsei:
mirage, naked, billionaire dream are some of my favorites of his songs
You get mouth my guy, complete this jare... the closer I get the faster ....
Re: I’m The Greatest Nigerian Artist In Terms Of Songwriting Prowess – Brymo by eitsei(m): 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
Xerox01:
You get mouth my guy, complete this jare... the closer I get the faster ....
the faster it fades away

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Pays DAVIDO Weekend Visit, Prepares Ogbono Soup With Craps(video) / Popular Nigerian Cinematographer Ademola Ariyo Is Dead, See Photos / Genevieve's Nnaji Look Today Is Breathtaking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.