Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

E-invite A Modern Way Of Inviting People To Your Event - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / E-invite A Modern Way Of Inviting People To Your Event (435 Views)

Best Make Money Mobile App Earn Up To US\$ 5.00 For Inviting A Friend. / I'm Inviting U To Join Tap 2 Earn,a Site That Let U Earn Money With Social Media / How Can I Get Nigeria Or Black People To Auto Like My Facebook Posts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-invite A Modern Way Of Inviting People To Your Event by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 06, 2017
Have you ever wondered if there's a better way of sending out your invitation cards to your friends and colleagues without having to drive down to each person's home or office to physically deliver the cards?

Here are 2 things you can do.
1. Create an e-invite and send the link to your friends.

2. Scan your hard copy invitation card and send it to your friends.

The above options will work which ever one you choose, but I will advice you go for the 1st option (e-invite) because it allows you to add more content, and most importantly It allows you to add a Google map for driving directions to your venue.

You can also add a count-down timer to the event so your invited guests can know exactly how many days or hours or minutes remaining before the event kicks off.

Another advantage of using an e-invite is that it makes RSVP as easy as ice. You can add an RSVP form to collect responses from your invited guests and infact that is the smartest way for "Seat Reservation".

Using an e-invite for your event adds more value to the event as it will be perceived as being well-packaged. grin

It is important to note that people spend more time on their mobile phones now than ever before, so you always send the link to them to remind them.
Re: E-invite A Modern Way Of Inviting People To Your Event by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 06, 2017
Here's an example of what an e-invite looks like.
https://ezi-uche.xyz

(1) (Reply)

Active 45k+ Facebook Page For Sell / Bloggers In Tanzania Will Now Have To Pay Registration Fee / Buhari Sgf Boss Mustapha Don Use N64million Arrange Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.