Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Social Network For Unizik Students - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Social Network For Unizik Students (921 Views)

A Painfull Exist To All The Unizik Students / Can Arise.tv Be The Right News Network For Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Social Network For Unizik Students by Campusser(m): 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2010
Greatest Unizik Student,
I want to use this opportunity to bring to notice of fellow Unizik students about the existence of a social network for us. Just like every other social network, it gives you the opportunity to search for registered Unizik students as well as add them as friends, make uploads as well as share the uploaded items with your friends, invite friends and lotz more. All you need to do is to follow the link http://zikites.ning.com or www.zikites.ning.com to sign up and join the network of the students of the fastest growing university in the country. The university of the moment.

(1) (Reply)

What Nairaland Topic Has The Least Morrons? / Where Can I Change My Ipod Nano Screen That Broke? / Robbers Raid Bank In Delta…kill Onlooker, Shoot Soldier, Hijack Army Van

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.