Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Johnny Creed Committed Suicide After Failing To Get 10K Download - Friend - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Johnny Creed Committed Suicide After Failing To Get 10K Download - Friend (40045 Views)

Portable Taken Back To Prison After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions (Video) / Cardi B: Lydia Forson Reacts After Failing To Meet American Rapper / Patapaa Angrily Leaves VGMA After Failing To Win An Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johnny Creed Committed Suicide After Failing To Get 10K Download - Friend by principi(m): 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jonny GREED
Re: Johnny Creed Committed Suicide After Failing To Get 10K Download - Friend by Marrtynze(m): 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
Lol, this one no well at all, because of 10k downloads, who e epp, like If u don't get people downloading ur song now, it won't happen again, rest in peace fella
Re: Johnny Creed Committed Suicide After Failing To Get 10K Download - Friend by omolorlarh: 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
spactacus:
I'm going to kill myself if no female quote me
ehn ehn
Re: Johnny Creed Committed Suicide After Failing To Get 10K Download - Friend by Rajosh(m): 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
I've missed that barbecue guy.
Re: Johnny Creed Committed Suicide After Failing To Get 10K Download - Friend by Henitan24(f): 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
spactacus:

Don't
Re: Johnny Creed Committed Suicide After Failing To Get 10K Download - Friend by showghan(m): 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
Him village people don finally get him number

Re: Johnny Creed Committed Suicide After Failing To Get 10K Download - Friend by Macmoni(m): 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
spactacus:
lol bros dey really want u to die
Re: Johnny Creed Committed Suicide After Failing To Get 10K Download - Friend by Macmoni(m): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
BlackTrib3:
How many downloads did JayZ get on his first ten tracks? How many bottles did Coke sell in it's year?
My generation has no patience that's why Yahoo is now morally accepted.

Anyways, I hope his soul rests in Peace.
his soul wont rest untill he gets his 10k downloads
Re: Johnny Creed Committed Suicide After Failing To Get 10K Download - Friend by TYFred(m): 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
CharlieMaria:
Now hell has downloaded him.. SMH
Haba u bad ooh.
Re: Johnny Creed Committed Suicide After Failing To Get 10K Download - Friend by tarabalogs: 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
I still don't get, no downloads from your site,and the next thing is to hang?

Re: Johnny Creed Committed Suicide After Failing To Get 10K Download - Friend by MNDY(m): 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
obaataaokpaewu:
Now with this publicity, he will now get more than 10k downloads but he is already dead to celebrate it.
BTW, who has the link where I can download the song, not that I want to listen to it but to increase the number of downloads

Kai! You are so wicked ehn...
Village people are learning work from you walai!
Re: Johnny Creed Committed Suicide After Failing To Get 10K Download - Friend by Habyz(m): 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
Coke and Apple didn't get much luck when they started, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg weren't half as rich a sqq they are now when the started, Professor Albert Einstein wasn't that intelligent or well known as a kid. These people and brands have made names for themselves today. Perhaps he'll get more than ten thousand downloads now but he might not even know now that he's dead. Anyways RIP
Re: Johnny Creed Committed Suicide After Failing To Get 10K Download - Friend by jacyhelen(f): 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
spactacus:

lmao...Die well..my regards to satan
tell him you are from Nigeria and he will know you have really suffered
Re: Johnny Creed Committed Suicide After Failing To Get 10K Download - Friend by Bestchisom(m): 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
it will be a relieve....if the death was just faked....
Re: Johnny Creed Committed Suicide After Failing To Get 10K Download - Friend by hatedisplace: 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
KingstonDome:
An upcoming artiste named Johnny Creed has apparently committed suicide after he failed to get up to 10K downloads.

He threatened to take his own life of he did not get up to 10K downloads and unfortunately, he did not get up to 10K downloads which resulted in him taking his own life.

www.kingstondome.com/2017/12/upcoming-artiste-johnny-creed-commits.html?m=1
if this is true and they nothing to stop him then they are to blame.
Re: Johnny Creed Committed Suicide After Failing To Get 10K Download - Friend by NwaliE01: 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
His Village people finally nailed him. Too bad.
Re: Johnny Creed Committed Suicide After Failing To Get 10K Download - Friend by Chrisdavis: 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
Y now how is it that you took your life a mic has fallen.r.i.p
Re: Johnny Creed Committed Suicide After Failing To Get 10K Download - Friend by djsalvation122(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
F lyboy INC act, Kiss Daniel recently parted ways with his former record label, G-Worldwide Entertainment to launch his own record label ‘ Flyboy Inc’.
All seemed to be well not until reports of a lawsuit emerged today, The “No Do” crooner was dragged to court by his former record label!
Kiss Daniel has also reacted to the report on Instagram wrote;
“Oluwatobiloba Daniel Dhikrullah Anidugbe � this is gonna be a sweet victory for you young man �#Nodo#warning #sense”
click the link below to read the full gist
http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/12/kiss-daniel-and-his-lawyer-react-to.html?m=1

Re: Johnny Creed Committed Suicide After Failing To Get 10K Download - Friend by masqot(m): 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
Who's that guy?
Re: Johnny Creed Committed Suicide After Failing To Get 10K Download - Friend by MrCross: 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
Why do i feel like this guy is not really dead...Just a publicity stunt to get us to download n listen to his music! Well...Bro anywhere you are right now be It Heaven,Hell or Earth i want you to know that it actually worked You finally made the News. Your Song "snapchat" is(was) not bad for a beginner but you could (have) get(got) better with time.
Here's the link http://9jaflaver.com/download-music-mp3-johnny-creed-snapchat/
Re: Johnny Creed Committed Suicide After Failing To Get 10K Download - Friend by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:56am On Dec 07, 2017
He must b an Afonja....No sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Celebrates 4 Million Instagram Followers Inside Red Ferrari / M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] / 'My Skin Is Popping' - Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.