Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) (27276 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade / Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos) / Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) by Rikidony(m): 10:24am On Dec 06, 2017
chai to relocate to Kano just dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 10:25am On Dec 06, 2017
Topccy007:
Great job!

Kogi and Imo are doing better than this tongue
Did you just say Imo? Are you a Libya returnee?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) by maj59(m): 10:26am On Dec 06, 2017
Quality20:
Kano so large, so beautiful so clean, so populated yet very spacious. I love kano
sorry

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) by YaxxVille(m): 10:27am On Dec 06, 2017
Very funny
Topccy007:
Great job!
Kogi and Imo are doing better than this tongue

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) by YaxxVille(m): 10:30am On Dec 06, 2017
You have sense bros
chloedogie:
By the time oil is not selling for more than 5dollars per barrel, this regions will be far ahead of the west and south. The little they get from fed allocations are being properly utilized and the south administrators are not doing anything. I just hope other dormant and nonperforming governors will see these and wake up. Gradually they are building that region back and we are forming educated and oil rich. This was how they got the best roads from the inception of this federation. When president Jonathan awarded East West contract and I saw the kind of roads being built by the local un-serious SENTRACO company I just weep for them. Drainage beside those federal roads are not even as deep as the gutters in my compound and they were giving them certificate of completion and commissioning the roads. Most of them have collapsed now. I pray we wake up. And this region IGR except for Lagos and Ogun is second to none. They are really trying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) by GoodMuyis(m): 10:31am On Dec 06, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
Oyel money cry for Kano state

All is well

Oyel is Wealth

One Nigeria sweet past
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) by YaxxVille(m): 10:32am On Dec 06, 2017
Not at all, cant u see hw d buildings a re beautiful at nite? Thats d idea
oluseyiforjesus:
I guess he's coming frm an occultic meeting
Cos i wonder y 1am
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) by mmsen: 10:33am On Dec 06, 2017
chloedogie:
By the time oil is not selling for more than 5dollars per barrel, this regions will be far ahead of the west and south. The little they get from fed allocations are being properly utilized and the south administrators are not doing anything. I just hope other dormant and nonperforming governors will see these and wake up. Gradually they are building that region back and we are forming educated and oil rich. This was how they got the best roads from the inception of this federation. When president Jonathan awarded East West contract and I saw the kind of roads being built by the local un-serious SENTRACO company I just weep for them. Drainage beside those federal roads are not even as deep as the gutters in my compound and they were giving them certificate of completion and commissioning the roads. Most of them have collapsed now. I pray we wake up. And this region IGR except for Lagos and Ogun is second to none. They are really trying

LOL.

Have you looked at the indices for the north?

Have you looked at the absolute poverty rate? Or the illiteracy rate? Or the maternal and infant mortality rates?
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 06, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
The same CASH your useless leaders down south are using to erect STATUES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) by Abiona001(m): 10:38am On Dec 06, 2017
no wonder he always pretend during day time undecided
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 10:41am On Dec 06, 2017
chloedogie:

i dont understand the east...is not that they are not getting allocations too....

we rarely see news like this in the east....their governors are realy strange.... undecided...and they are all igbos oooo....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2017
mmsen:

LOL.

Have you looked at the indices for the north?

Have you looked at the absolute poverty rate? Or the illiteracy rate? Or the maternal and infant mortality rates?

Did you read the part where I said they are building it back? You think development is magic? IT comes in trickles and by the time it sums up, how you achieved it will be difficult to answer. And what is the difference between those doing everything within their power to pull out of poverty and those nose diving into poverty? Till we fully had a collapse of economy as a nation we didn't know we were going into it until we woke up and discovered one day. Like I told you, Rome was never built in a day but after the building, those other countries that felt they can wake up one morning and build an empire couldn't do that and couldn't understand the mystery behind the ROMAN development. Just watch the north.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 10:43am On Dec 06, 2017
YaxxVille:
You have sense bros

We kuku all have that sense my man, but hatred, tribalism, envy, dishonesty and illiteracy robbed people off utilizing their senses. Not that it has disappeared from them but just that we ain't using it.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) by Bari22: 10:43am On Dec 06, 2017
Yau akwai barcin rana kenan a wajen taro

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) by JesseLBoles: 10:44am On Dec 06, 2017
This should not be news
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) by desmond2pk: 10:45am On Dec 06, 2017
They are really lagging behind.
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 10:47am On Dec 06, 2017
JesseLBoles:
This should not be news

explain why not...?...

look how nice they built it....with those northern patterns....very nice....

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) by juman(m): 10:50am On Dec 06, 2017
Projects built by the state not built by buhari.
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) by Omooniya1: 10:51am On Dec 06, 2017
BanevsJoker:

Did you just say Kogi? Are you a Libya returnee?
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) by mmsen: 10:56am On Dec 06, 2017
chloedogie:

Did you read the part where I said they are building it back? You think development is magic? IT comes in trickles and by the time it sums up, how you achieved it will be difficult to answer. And what is the difference between those doing everything within their power to pull out of poverty and those nose diving into poverty? Till we fully had a collapse of economy as a nation we didn't know we were going into it until we woke up and discovered one day. Like I told you, Rome was never built in a day but after the building, those other countries that felt they can wake up one morning and build an empire couldn't do that and couldn't understand the mystery behind the ROMAN development. Just watch the north.

Building back what?

They haven't put a dent in their health issues or their educational deficit.

And they seem loathe to deal with issue that underpins all of their problems - their culture.

When they outlaw child marriage and stop the culture of overbreeding then your point might have some merit. In the meantime desertification is looming yet their numbers keep expanding at a faster rate than most other places on this planet. That is a recipe for disaster.
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) by amasss: 10:58am On Dec 06, 2017
Kudos to executive Governor of Kano State. He's emulating his predecessor (Engr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso) in terms of infrastructural development.
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) by OlaSpeaker(m): 11:00am On Dec 06, 2017
Very soon the north will overtake the south and then the south will keep shouting marginalization. Ride on governor Ganduje haters keep hating and speaking grammar all state receive allocation monthly from the Federal government but some are busy erecting statues some buying wellbarrow some fighting unknown enemy whatever the case is the north is rising and the south is still playing AYO with chewing stick in their mouth I hope our big grammars and literacy will make us end up like the north of now then when it is dawn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) by efighter: 11:02am On Dec 06, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

Go and collect your own share of the oil, you can then hawk it in Lagos holdup and make your own money.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 11:02am On Dec 06, 2017
mmsen:

Building back what?

And they seem loathe to deal with issue that underpins all of their problems - their culture.

When they outlaw child marriage and stop the culture of overbreeding then your point might have some merit. In the meantime desertification is looming yet their numbers keep expanding at a faster rate than most other places on this planet. That is a recipe for disaster.

You are joking. I went to pick up a car i just bought from kano recently. I had my left leg on the dashboard for more than 90% of the time. The roads are second to none. Driving from Abuja to Lagos which I always do has only two good spots until Julius berger and RCC did part of lagos-ibadan. Gwagwalada to lokoja and Akure to ilesha. If you go up north u will be amazed. That said, go and check their IGRs. One senator told me recently to go and check out agriculture in 3 main states in the north when I got there i was amazed. Check out their IGRs monthly compared to the west and south. You are talking culture i'm telling you what is happening there. They are alleviating bro. And the ..ing is a process. continuous action. Like I said just sidown and watch the north. I'm from the west i know what i'm saying.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) by jimjemo: 11:09am On Dec 06, 2017
Why will govt be interested only building structure that's aren't viable ? Kano has enough hospitals to already why building new ones that will further drains d state finance when the old one aren't adequately financed !
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 11:11am On Dec 06, 2017
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 11:12am On Dec 06, 2017
mmsen:

Building back what?

You speak about education? Can you see what El-Rufai is doing to the teachers over there. Who among our western and northern governors can take that bold step. I served many many years back in Ahoada-Rivers, between me and you no single SS3 student can independently sit for WAEC and make 2 credits. I did a recent survey of the educational system in Osun with respect to performance in state public schools and discovered that for every 1000 students that sat for waec, only ten will make it to the university. That was done far back in 2015. Like I said, they are reforming and building and alleviating but we are making noise down here.We are living in past glories. Can you see Ekiti that used to be the centre of academics? Ask recent corpers serving in their schools and you will weep for the west.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) by adem30: 11:23am On Dec 06, 2017
chloedogie:

You are joking. I went to pick up a car i just bought from kano recently. I had my left leg on the dashboard for more than 90% of the time. The roads are second to none. Driving from Abuja to Lagos which I always do has only two good spots until Julius berger and RCC did part of lagos-ibadan. Gwagwalada to lokoja and Akure to ilesha. If you go up north u will be amazed. That said, go and check their IGRs. One senator told me recently to go and check out agriculture in 3 main states in the north when I got there i was amazed. Check out their IGRs monthly compared to the west and south. You are talking culture i'm telling you what is happening there. They are alleviating bro. And the ..ing is a process. continuous action. Like I said just sidown and watch the north. I'm from the west i know what i'm saying.

Bro, you don't need to stress yourself in explaining a simple truth to someone that is so deep with hatred. From your first comment, every reasonable person will understand. This was the same process these Northerners took in taking position gradually by helping their kinsmen into position, look at it today, they are everywhere. But come down to South, what we are good at is pull him down. We are bragging about our education, very soon we will know our worth. We are talking about the poverty rate in the North as if we are all millionier in the South. We pamper our leaders and support them because of ethnic or Religion while they keep milking us dry with nothing to show for it. Time will tell

From What Kwakwoso did during his time as a governor + what this present Governor is doing, every sensible Southerner should be able to ask his/her governor questions and stop waiting for FG

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) by mmsen: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2017
chloedogie:

You speak about education? Can you see what El-Rufai is doing to the teachers over there. Who among our western and northern governors can take that bold step. I served many many years back in Ahoada-Rivers, between me and you no single SS3 student can independently sit for WAEC and make 2 credits. I did a recent survey of the educational system in Osun with respect to performance in state public schools and discovered that for every 1000 students that sat for waec, only ten will make it to the university. That was done far back in 2015. Like I said, they are reforming and building and alleviating but we are making noise down here.We are living in past glories. Can you see Ekiti that used to be the centre of academics? Ask recent corpers serving in their schools and you will weep for the west.

Look at the requirements for each state to make university and you will see what the real issue is.

I don't doubt that standards have slipped in public schools in the west but at least parents are sending their children to school in that region instead of sending them out to beg.
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) by drnelson: 11:31am On Dec 06, 2017
Which projects ?

Must be mosque constructions that he is inspecting.
Re: Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 11:32am On Dec 06, 2017
adem30:

Bro, you don't need to stress yourself in explaining a simple truth to someone that is so deep with hatred. From your first comment, every reasonable person will understand. This was the same process these Northerners took in taking position gradually by helping their kinsmen into position, look at it today, they are everywhere. But come down to South, what we are good at is pull him down. We are bragging about our education, very soon we will know our worth. We are talking about the poverty rate in the North as if we are all millionier in the South. We pamper our leaders and support them because of ethnic or Religion while they keep milking us dry with nothing to show for it. Time will tell

From What Kwakwoso did during his time as a governor + what this present Governor is doing, every sensible Southerner should be able to ask his/her governor questions and stop waiting for FG

Abi. You can't just comprehend what is happening up North. Those guys are a moving force. We are living on past glory down west and south. They are thinking about turning their deserts into a forest where things can grow and we are making noise here. When I see the state of education down here I weep. How many public schools in the west and south can boast of 10 out of 1000 students that can make 4 credits independently without being assisted in the exam hall? El-rufai is dealing with the teachers up north, we are pampering them down south.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets Prince Charles / Garba Shehu: Why Shiites Protesters Are Not Intelligent / Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.