Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) (68326 Views)

GOSSIP!! Is Mercy Trying To Overtake Tacha On South Africa Visit? / Keke Took Over The Streets Of Liverpool To Overtake Uber As The Regions Top Cab / You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) by Enoma222(m): 5:12am On Dec 07, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2017
Is that not a McLaren P1?

I didn't know that car is in Nigeria
Re: E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
The both of you opportunist should GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!
Re: E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) by kay29000(m): 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
goldbim:
grin grin don't mind those big bros.. Its now they discovered their singing talent.

LMFAO!!!

1 Like

Re: E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) by Opiletool(m): 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
So they couldn't pick any other name? E-square
Dead on arrival.
Re: E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) by Firstcitizen: 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
old men
Re: E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) by RSVP: 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
So filthy...

Der pose sef stinks. sad

Re: E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
E for elderly

2 Likes

Re: E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) by afbstrategies: 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
Na true!
Re: E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) by lambertpope: 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
I've heard about them before.

In other news, check my signature/profile to read valuable articles that with transform your life for the better.
Re: E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) by serverconnect(m): 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
I WISH THEM WELL.
Re: E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
Lol old cargos that won't respect them selves yeye people
Re: E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) by 1miccza: 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
This ones wey be like egg soo??
Re: E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) by NobleRomm(m): 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
E- square ko...
village - square ni
Re: E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) by AyakaDunukofia: 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
Must it be "square"? These people can never be real?
Nigerians can be nauseating?
Re: E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
BEENUEL:
Wetin this old men get to sing?
Ask kenny Rogers, Don williams, etc
Re: E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) by 2shure: 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
so dull
at age 40
na den dia eye open.
noobs

and so dull again
dem nor see beta alias
na e square.
a fool at 40

soon we go hear say one artist don call himsef
lizkid
Re: E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) by dayleke: 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
LordPOSEIDON:
Where are they?? undecided undecided

Aka

Awon daaa?!!!
Re: E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) by Marcofranz(m): 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
Look at this agbayas forming e-square . No be only e na m-square
Re: E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) by soulfood(m): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
The only E square i know is in Abuja and it's used for public functions.
Re: E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) by Bigprick9inches: 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
Psquare became famous cos they copied people that already had so much fans, they copied Micheal Jackson and usher. Also the fact that the got that usher resemblance made usher fans become their fans too. So, mj and usher fans automatically became Psquare fans without most of them even knowing why they liked them. As an icing to the cake, their look even made it so easy for them.
Esquare , what is your selling point

1 Like

Re: E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) by Godson32(m): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
Big for Nothing
Re: E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) by 2shure: 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
nor go work
nobody wee epp u
u are a fool
and a scammer
u have data to be on nairaland
buh do not want to work
lazy bich
keep begging till the river runs dry
no one wud deposit
scammer
hahahahaha
irisola:
Dear all well meaning Nairalanders, my name is Oluwaseyi, I humbly appeal for financial assistance to help me complete my tuition.
I am a student of ECWA School of nursing Egbe. I wrote my last exams and RN qualifications exams last month.
Howbeit, my results will not be released to me because i still owe the school
Tuition : 154,000

Any assistance will be deeply appreciated.
Acct no: 3050406158
Name: Ilesanmi Oluwaseyi Funmi
Bank name: First bank.

Thanks
Re: E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
Agbayas.
Re: E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) by pezeji(m): 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
Sunexy:
Ebuka and Emeka grin
gcorrect bro... maybe ekene and Edu
Re: E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) by Gentle034(m): 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
IamLaura:
They look so local and razz
Wehdon ma!! Ms global

Re: E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) by bigboss80s(m): 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
Lol I'm that last pic they look like wannabe Edo 'Akatas"
Re: E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) by caniva(m): 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
grin They look more like fuji musician than hip-hop artiste grin

Please, someone should tell dem to go through PROJECT FAME for rediscovery.

wink
Re: E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
Buh are they married??

Cuz once dey marry quorelz go start. Der wifes will be like 'so babe how can u be sharing 50-50 with ur brother afterall u are the one that writes all the songs'

I HATE NIGERIA!!!
Re: E-Square, Twins Set To Overtake P-Square (Photos) by sonofoluku: 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
This guys seem like grand fathers already .Na now them want come dey sing?Which kind wahala be this one?There should be a regulatory authority for those who will go into music not that people whose kids are already in their 20's go dey fool themselves in from of camera say dem want blow.'Tolotolo' foundation indeed.How many many tolotolo dem done share this December for Owerri?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) / Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) / Mr Eazi Arrived Late For First Meeting With Femi Otedola As Daughter’s Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.