Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

How To HUNT Wild Animals In Nigeria - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How To HUNT Wild Animals In Nigeria (589 Views)

Animals Names In Yoruba And Their English Meaning / Names Of Different Animals In Igbo Language / Names Of Various Animals In Yoruba Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To HUNT Wild Animals In Nigeria by BattaBox: 10:09am On Dec 06, 2017
OMG!! This video is amazing cool cool cool cool

Wait for the moment they put charms on the guns and dogs eyes shocked shocked shocked and it seems to work if you watch to the end grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yivyB-YCspI

Would you go hunting with these guys in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To HUNT Wild Animals In Nigeria by Damibiz(m): 10:12am On Dec 06, 2017
At this stage i think we shd be talking abt conserving rather than hunting....#SAY NO TO HUNTING WIDE ANIMALS

(1) (Reply)

One Of My Experience In Oyo Where I'm Serving / Ooni Of Ife Teachinga Girl How To Say 'kabiyesi' While Olori Watches - Photo / Chinese Restaurant That Doesnt Serve Nigerians Discovered In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.