Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

OAU Will Be Shutdown Till January 2 – Management - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Will Be Shutdown Till January 2 – Management (18112 Views)

OAU Will Exit National Grid By December 31 — VC / JAMB Gives Reasons For Postponement Of 2019 UTME Form Till January / WAEC Extends Private Candidates Registration Till January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Will Be Shutdown Till January 2 – Management by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 06, 2017
oau.....dem strike pass thunder
Re: OAU Will Be Shutdown Till January 2 – Management by chloedogie(m): 11:47am On Dec 06, 2017
OVA200:
Since he became the number one citizen of this country everything is just going wrong.

Bros above I tried everything to be the FTC but you denied me that, he no pure o

My elder sister spent 11 years in OAU and finished in 1998 as a medical doctor as against 6 years without a single re-sit. I read engineering and spent 7+ years without a single spill and graduated 2004 where I should have spent 5 years. Buhari wasn't the president then. Be objective you are one of the leaders of tomorrow behave yourself.

2 Likes

Re: OAU Will Be Shutdown Till January 2 – Management by dadycology: 11:50am On Dec 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Iyan na da! Make Kay dey come home grin cheesy lipsrsealed
funny gif grin grin grin
Re: OAU Will Be Shutdown Till January 2 – Management by valinno(m): 11:52am On Dec 06, 2017
Alright
Re: OAU Will Be Shutdown Till January 2 – Management by OVA200(m): 11:52am On Dec 06, 2017
chloedogie:

My elder sister spent 11 years in OAU and finished in 1998 as a medical doctor as against 6 years without a single re-sit. I read engineering and spent 7+ years without a single spill and graduated 2004 where I should have spent 5 years. Buhari wasn't the president then. Be objective you are one of the leaders of tomorrow behave yourself.
Is it that you read with sentiment or you can't comprehend simple english? I said everything I wasn't referring to strike or education alone bro.
Re: OAU Will Be Shutdown Till January 2 – Management by Bifrost: 11:52am On Dec 06, 2017
chloedogie:

Elevuuun years! yepa!

you see what strike has done? olorun oba o!

Aiye le...
Re: OAU Will Be Shutdown Till January 2 – Management by habsydiamond(m): 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
Oau and strike are like 5&6
Re: OAU Will Be Shutdown Till January 2 – Management by chloedogie(m): 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
OVA200:
Is it that you read with sentiment or you can't comprehend simple english? I said everything I wasn't referring to strike or education alone bro.

But you made a comment on an educational topic isn't it? should have asked you if you can't comprehend for using a fallacy of ambiguous generalization to drive in your point. They said oau will be shut. you said Buhari is responsible and I told you when he wasn't there it remained status quo. Ur hatred for him shouldn't make you to always drop words sentimentally.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Will Be Shutdown Till January 2 – Management by Quality20(m): 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
why close down d sch? Do all students need d lab? At least lectures can still hold and students can stay and read their books as well. Now u wnt students to vacate as if they are criminals
Re: OAU Will Be Shutdown Till January 2 – Management by OVA200(m): 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
chloedogie:

But you made a comment on an educational topic isn't it? should have asked you if you can't comprehend for using a fallacy of ambiguous generalization to drive in your point. They said oau will be shut. you said Buhari is responsible and I told you when he wasn't there it remained status quo. Ur hatred for him shouldn't make you to always drop words sentimentally.
Am not in for this today, Simple word "everything" is now the problem right? Do you know what it means? I said everything and you are using only education as a yardstick to defend him. If you really want to defend him why don't you touch every other aspect my everything is referring to.
For you information I voted for him back in 2015 so I didn't hate him.
Re: OAU Will Be Shutdown Till January 2 – Management by Blackops(m): 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
oga ooo... well there is still hope.

Re: OAU Will Be Shutdown Till January 2 – Management by chloedogie(m): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
OVA200:
Am not in for this today, Simple word "everything" is now the problem right? Do you know what it means? I said everything and you are using only education as a yardstick to defend him. If you really want to defend him why don't you touch every other aspect my everything is referring to.
For you information I voted for him back in 2015 so I didn't hate him.

Welldone.
Re: OAU Will Be Shutdown Till January 2 – Management by SolidMan22(m): 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jaga Jaga Leaders every where...........Early X-mas break jooor
Re: OAU Will Be Shutdown Till January 2 – Management by dstringzz: 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
Bifrost:
Oloshos and Afonjas University (OAU).

One of the most overrated University in the south west.
Overrated?? U probably haven't been there or u are a bitter hater!
Re: OAU Will Be Shutdown Till January 2 – Management by dstringzz: 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
Bifrost:

Overrated?? U probably haven't been there or u are a bitter hater!
So it's only yorubas that are in OAU. sometimes when some people write, I am aggrieved ,tis obvious u know nothing about the school

2 Likes

Re: OAU Will Be Shutdown Till January 2 – Management by emmasege: 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
TheHistorian:
OAU and their love for holidays in guise of strike.

Why has the NASU,SSANU and JAC strike not crippled academic activities in UI?
If you were really current, you would know that UI has been shut down since last week on account of the same unrest by the non-teaching staff.

2 Likes

Re: OAU Will Be Shutdown Till January 2 – Management by Hakeem12(m): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
some idiots be coming here and typing nonsense. This didn't affect OAU alone. Getting out of school today was like world war 2, they besieged the gate.
Re: OAU Will Be Shutdown Till January 2 – Management by Archbishop88: 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
Eleyi oo dah oo
Re: OAU Will Be Shutdown Till January 2 – Management by olutop(m): 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
SnakeXenzia:
I trust some awo boys.
Dem no go commot
I stayed in Awo almost throughout my stay in OAU, strike period is the best time to enjoy Awo the most, so much fun and serenity and I always stay back to read then......GREAT IFE!

1 Like

Re: OAU Will Be Shutdown Till January 2 – Management by Ogunleti01: 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
Yarnvibes:
​The management of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, has asked students to go home until January, 2018 as a result of the ongoing strike embarked on by Members of the Senior Staff Association of Nigerian Universities (SSANU), Non Academic Staff Union (NASU) and the National Association of Academic Technologists (NAAT).

Public Relations Officer of the university, Mr. Abiodun Olarewaju, in a statement said the Senate of the institution, at its emergency meeting held on Tuesday, approved that the students should proceed on an “End of the Year” break with immediate effect.

The statement reads: “As a result of the unpalatable occurrences occasioned by the strike action of the Obafemi Awolowo University branch of the Non – Teaching Staff, which comprises Non Academic Staff Union (NASU), Senior Staff Association of Nigerian Universities (SSANU) and National Association of Academic Technologists (NAAT), the Senate of the University, at its emergency meeting held today, Tuesday, 5th December, 2017, has approved that the Students of the University should proceed on an “End of the Year” break with immediate effect.

“Students have until 4:00pm today (Wednesday, December 6, 2017) to leave the hostels.

“Parents /guardians are urged to monitor their wards to ensure compliance with the university’s directive.

“The university will resume January 2, 2018.

http://fabinfos.com/oau-will-shutdown-till-january-2-management/

Lalasticlala Dominique Ishilove Mynd44
Towngboro! Towngboro!! Towngboro!!!
Re: OAU Will Be Shutdown Till January 2 – Management by Johnboom: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
Bifrost:

Tell me why it is underrated University. The achievement it has obtained not any glorify universities in South East can near it. You rate University by the performance of her products. For your information, this nairaland is one of the achievement of great Ife. Great Ife, great Ife, Africa most beautiful campus...
Re: OAU Will Be Shutdown Till January 2 – Management by Johnboom: 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
Bifrost:

Tell me why it is overrated University. The achievement it has obtained not any glorify universities in South East can near it. You rate University by the performance of her products. For your information, this nairaland is one of the achievement of great Ife. Great Ife, great Ife, Africa most beautiful campus...
Re: OAU Will Be Shutdown Till January 2 – Management by sapele914(m): 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
OVA200:
Since he became the number one citizen of this country everything is just going wrong.

Bros above I tried everything to be the FTC but you denied me that, he no pure o
Oh yea Children of Babylon,fallen angels of Lucifer?
Re: OAU Will Be Shutdown Till January 2 – Management by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
shedy03:
and APC as usual would blame PDP/GEJ, lol.
I Jus tire for this country

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalander Offers 10 Thousand Naira For Anyone Who Solves This Logical Riddle / Post-utme Past Questions Free (unilag, Oau, Osun University) / Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.