Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Mother Surprised After Giving Birth To This “record Breaking Baby” - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Surprised After Giving Birth To This “record Breaking Baby” (1569 Views)

I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Surprised After Giving Birth To This “record Breaking Baby” by sunky97: 10:55am On Dec 06, 2017
A mother has revealed her surprise after her baby was born weighing 14.1 pounds and measuring a huge 55 centimetres in length. Isaac David Guerra Machacon is thought to be a ‘record breaking baby’ for his unusually big size in Columbia.
He is reported to require around seven feeds of breast milk per day and uses nappies meant for five-month-old infants.
His parents had to buy new clothes and nappies because nothing they had bought fitted him.
Isaac’s mum Diana Machacon was surprised by her son’s size.
She said: “I really did not expect him to be this big. I mean, he looked big on the ultrasound scan, but I never imagined quite so large. “I am over the moon and Isaac is so beautiful, but most of all I am happy because he is healthy.”

http://tellmystory.com.ng/mother-surprised-after-giving-birth-to-this-record-breaking-baby/

Re: Mother Surprised After Giving Birth To This “record Breaking Baby” by Oyindidi(f): 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
Wow!
Re: Mother Surprised After Giving Birth To This “record Breaking Baby” by mrphysics(m): 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
Thank God
Re: Mother Surprised After Giving Birth To This “record Breaking Baby” by femoboy(m): 10:19am On Dec 09, 2017
The woman puna go don suffer
Re: Mother Surprised After Giving Birth To This “record Breaking Baby” by Ladeola(f): 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
hmm

1 Like

Re: Mother Surprised After Giving Birth To This “record Breaking Baby” by Merryglad(f): 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
He looks like one of the descendants of Gath
Re: Mother Surprised After Giving Birth To This “record Breaking Baby” by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
Waawu. A record indeed. That's about 6.3kg, the expected weight of a 6month old baby .
The heaviest I have come across was 5kg, and boy, was he big.
I bet this guy came out through C&S, no way would he pass through the birth canal except the woman wwould have major tears and a uterine prolapse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Surprised After Giving Birth To This “record Breaking Baby” by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
Merryglad:
He looks like one of the descendants of Gath
Na wa for you o, you just wan show us say you sabi Bible. I refuse to be intimidated by sister Mary grin

(1) (Reply)

I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Afternoon / The Truth About “toilet Infection” / Help Am Scared Of Getting Married Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.