Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Kidnapper Of Margaret Emefiele Dies In Custody - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Of Margaret Emefiele Dies In Custody (27210 Views)

29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau / Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun / We Stole The Ransom From Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele - Dismissed Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Of Margaret Emefiele Dies In Custody by Realali(f): 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
Islie:

http://punchng.com/alleged-kidnapper-of-cbn-governors-wife-dies-in-custody/

If is innocent RIP to you, anyone that has hand death will surly die before 7 days... But if you indeed a criminal you go to hell
Re: Kidnapper Of Margaret Emefiele Dies In Custody by PaulaHCave: 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
The Most Trusted CENTRE For Your RESEARCH PROJECTS, BUSINESS PLANS, etc.
Re: Kidnapper Of Margaret Emefiele Dies In Custody by PS712: 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
Na wa o. Crime committed 2016, arrest made almost immediately and arraignment almost a year later with a suspect dying in custody before arraignment.
Scenarios that cast doubts about the police

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Of Margaret Emefiele Dies In Custody by crafteck(m): 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
sportfolder:
By the time i win big on NaijaBet all my enemies will be like

Is that all u lay your hope on
Re: Kidnapper Of Margaret Emefiele Dies In Custody by baddosky1: 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
BornAgainMay:
shocked

God, why not kill all the APC Zombies and leave this kidnappers that do recover our fund from our polithiefians

My Hero,
Rest in Peace

Meet you in Next hundred years again

So Emefiele is a politician abi?

#CommonSenseFallOnYou

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Of Margaret Emefiele Dies In Custody by Hespee93: 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
Mac2016:
wasted life..but police shd be more careful sha why must people in custody die? sad
Death is a Natural thing if it's time there is no where it cat get some. Anybody can die anytime, anywhere
Re: Kidnapper Of Margaret Emefiele Dies In Custody by sportfolder: 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
crafteck:

Is that all u lay your hope on

Are you among my enemies.
Re: Kidnapper Of Margaret Emefiele Dies In Custody by Firstcitizen: 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Abubakar please say hi to my grandfather, tell him that Nigeria under Buhari don kpafuka las-las embarassed

erm' erm..... na hell the Bobo fit go ....... na there ya grandpa dey? grin grin
Re: Kidnapper Of Margaret Emefiele Dies In Custody by lifegal(f): 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
PS712:
Na wa o. Crime committed 2016, arrest made almost immediately and arraignment almost a year later with a suspect dying in custody before arraignment.
Scenarios that cast doubts about the police
Bullet wounds/ injuries sustained from 2016 still has not been healed till date NAIJA I HAIL

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Of Margaret Emefiele Dies In Custody by python1: 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
baddosky1:

That's because Evans is more powerful Tha all the elites and men put together in your hometown
Of course, our greatness is not the Evans' variety and we aren't interested either. Abeg keep your "greatness".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Of Margaret Emefiele Dies In Custody by samafooo: 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
gun shot wound since last year? So the guy was not given medical attention since last year............
Re: Kidnapper Of Margaret Emefiele Dies In Custody by Amacaco: 3:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
I have this strong feelings in my gut that he is not dead. They have found a very neat way of making him evade justice knowing which part of Nigeria he comes from. My feelings anyway.
Re: Kidnapper Of Margaret Emefiele Dies In Custody by charles2044: 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
Government should kidnap his dead body and demand for ransom from his family and if the conditions can not be meet they should feed his flesh by dogs
Re: Kidnapper Of Margaret Emefiele Dies In Custody by africanusvu(m): 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2017
Die for whereee? Na lie.the guy don't settle.he will now travel to Afghanistan .change name.stay there and come back to contest for governorship after this administration. No be Nigeria we deey?
Re: Kidnapper Of Margaret Emefiele Dies In Custody by godofuck231: 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
Islie:

http://punchng.com/alleged-kidnapper-of-cbn-governors-wife-dies-in-custody/

Thank god the judge didn't waste our tax money on his case, karma 101- case dismissed
Re: Kidnapper Of Margaret Emefiele Dies In Custody by baddosky1: 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
python1:

Of course, our greatness is not the Evans' variety and we aren't interested either. Abeg keep your "greatness".

Ok...it is the Mathew Oluwanifemi aka Shina Rambo Mathew variety right?

Kontinue!!

Re: Kidnapper Of Margaret Emefiele Dies In Custody by python1: 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
baddosky1:

Ok...it is the Mathew Oluwanifemi aka Shina Rambo Mathew variety right?

Kontinue!!

Shina rambo was never a great man to us, he was a criminal and he died as a criminal, but your Evan is "greater" than everyone in my home town, abeg, make una remain "great", I no fit shout.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Is No Longer Safe - Gimba Kakanda, Journalist Shares Paralyzing Experience / Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) / "My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.