Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

A Second Chance - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / A Second Chance (563 Views)

Looking For This Book : The Second Chance By Nyengi Koin 1986 / The Second Chance Novel(tscn) Series One And Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Second Chance by Oestrogentots: 11:10am On Dec 06, 2017
I remember you, maybe a bit faintly but I do. Your shy smile, your eyes…
Those eyes that make me feel like I can love again, like I can tell my deepest fears and secrets to you and not be the least insecure.
When I saw your message after such a long while, it was only logical to smile but I didn’t smile.
That smile and those eyes sent me into a panic attack because I knew it was going to be the death of me.
This little heart of mine that I have shielded for so long was tugging insistently to be released.

We took a while to catch up, you seemed so pleasant over the phone, we promised to meet up to see a movie and we ended up meeting at your place. Nothing ever prepared me for how you looked.
The lean muscles in your arms, your beard neatly cut, your perfectly carved lips and those eyes… Damn those eyes! As I laid on your bed with your face a breathing distance from mine, I knew they would be my undoing.

Those eyes that showed me your raw desire for me as you traced kisses down my spine, those eyes that silently asked me if I wanted you just as much as you wanted me…
Those same eyes I looked at as I climaxed time and time again in your warm embrace.

Will those eyes be my death or my redemption?
Oh my darling! I fully intend to find out.
I am seated right here; wondering, pondering and hoping.
Still I’m torn between two worlds.
Would you be my second chance at love or just my nemesis.

Read more: oestrogenthoughts.

(1) (Reply)

Our Fatherland� / Africa, Their Africa / Can This Man Live Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.