Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

This Is The Song With Less Than 10k Download , Johnny Creed Is Dead - Suicide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is The Song With Less Than 10k Download , Johnny Creed Is Dead - Suicide (583 Views)

Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time / Johnny Creed Committed Suicide After Failing To Get 10K Download - Friend / Johnny Creed, Singer Commits Suicide In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Song With Less Than 10k Download , Johnny Creed Is Dead - Suicide by 40ng: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

The song you killed yourself for not getting 10k download , how has more than 100k downloads across the web.

R.I.P ......young upcoming artiste 'JOHNNY CREED committed Suicide ... Further investigations showed Johnny’s last post on Facebook which read; “I’m at war.”

“I’m at war” – Upcoming Nigerian artiste writes hours before he’s found dead 1 day after releasing his song; friends say he committed suicide

An upcoming Nigerian artiste reportedly committed suicide on Sunday, December 3rd in Enugu state, 1 day after he released his latest single. But the circumstances surrounding his death is quite questionable.

Hours before his death, Johnny Creed, 20, shared a post promoting his latest single titled Snapchat. After that, he shared a mysterious post on Facebook which many now feel holds the answer to his death.

“I’m at war,” his last post reads.

According to a friend, Johnny was found in a pool of his blood with a knife in one hand on Sunday afternoon. The friend said he returned from church to find Johnny’s lifeless body.

The friend wrote: ” I’ve been seeing posts of suicide I never believed it until today, This my close friend just committed suicide, I’m in pains. I noticed this suspicious movement early this morning when he said he was not going to church today, we usually go together! All for me to come back home and see him dead with knife on his hand, and blood all over; He stabbed himself and bled to death, his name is Johnny creed, an upcoming artist he even released a song yesterday.”

Download the Song Here : http://www.viviangist.ng/review-johnny-creed-songs/

cc; lalasticlala
Re: This Is The Song With Less Than 10k Download , Johnny Creed Is Dead - Suicide by marshalldgreat(m): 11:30am On Dec 06, 2017
Mumu boy
Re: This Is The Song With Less Than 10k Download , Johnny Creed Is Dead - Suicide by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 06, 2017
shocked

∆ Unfortunately the download will hit 100,000+ after his demise. That's the reality. Though I will not download it ∆

(1) (Reply)

Lady Saves Millions Of Life After Sharing A Good Result From Her Skin Cancer / Cosmetic Surgery: Rosy Meurer Shades Tonto Dikeh / Instagram Comedian Williams Uchemba #givechallenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.