Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Before You Hire A Nairaland Web Designer Please Read - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Before You Hire A Nairaland Web Designer Please Read (371 Views)

"Alert: My Unfortunate Encounter With A Nairaland Web Developer / I Need A Website Designer Please / 5 Things To Consider Before You Hire A Web Design Company In Nigeria In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Hire A Nairaland Web Designer Please Read by Ignyte(m): 11:48am On Dec 06, 2017
My name is Peter Jev and I am a web designer and web tutor. I love providing solutions hence my web design discounts for business owners.
See the Threads Below:
https://www.nairaland.com/4209416/ngo-get-website-almost-free

https://www.nairaland.com/4209278/get-ecommerce-site-20k-limited
My basic rule is this, to make things easier for the client, you pay in two installments, the first for hosting and domain name acquisition and the second after the service has been completed.

In recent time however, I have observed that clients who employ my services pay the first time and abscond with the second payment. It is annoying as some individuals just create services for 'almost free' so that your business can do well.

Before employing any HONEST nairaland web designer, kindly have the agreed sum on ground. Don't make us strss ourselves for you before you appreciate us. Thank you!

Serious people that want websites, contact me via:
Call/Whatsapp: 07037534762
Facebook: Peter Tyler Jev

Basic sample here: [url]Solarvisionnija.com.ng[/url]

(1) (Reply)

15 Instagram Marketing Tools To Rapidly Boost Your Account In 2018 [infograph] / 3 Ways To Drive Huge Traffic To Your Blog / 5 Ways To Make Money From Your Blog Without Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.