Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Chris Oyakhilome's Shadow Slays A Pastor & Usher As He Demonstrates Power(video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome's Shadow Slays A Pastor & Usher As He Demonstrates Power(video) (610 Views)

TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Oyakhilome's Shadow Slays A Pastor & Usher As He Demonstrates Power(video) by bigCassava: 11:56am On Dec 06, 2017
Pastor Chris oyakhilome demonstrating the power of the holy spirit in a new dimension as his shadow slays a camera man , usher during the rivival program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZOeHa10f9M

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Shadow Slays A Pastor & Usher As He Demonstrates Power(video) by Ekugbeh(m): 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
Dat's my man of God

hapi birthday in advance

#offer7!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Shadow Slays A Pastor & Usher As He Demonstrates Power(video) by Ranchhoddas: 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
Slay bawo?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Shadow Slays A Pastor & Usher As He Demonstrates Power(video) by jared007: 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
This is an old video but it's good to remind the religious folks and sinners that true Christians can exercise the power of the Holy Ghost through the name of Jesus in the day of adversity.

(1) (Reply)

"I Was Counselling Him!!!"---pastor Caught In Car With Naked Man / Can You Believe In Religion And At The Same Time Accept Scientific Fact?....... / A Pic To Describe Our Churches In 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.