Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

How To Secretly Join In My Whatsapp Bedroom Seminar - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Secretly Join In My Whatsapp Bedroom Seminar (362 Views)

When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You / Best Whatsapp TV Status To Join In 2023 Full Of Entertainment / Adeshina: IGP Disregard Lagos High Court , Plans To Secretly Arraign Accused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Secretly Join In My Whatsapp Bedroom Seminar by ifyasia(f): 11:58am On Dec 06, 2017
Some shy people who are sensitive about their privacy and therefore worry about being recognized in my WhatsApp sex seminar, can still join freely without qualms.
My WhatsApp seminar is absolutely private. People are warned not to contact anybody within the group. There is a penalty for that.
The only ones who can recognize your number are only those who know you personally.
But then this group is populated by married people who want to improve their sex life or have fun, and they usually participate with their spouses. So, no skin-pain there.
But for the very shy ones, you can still be part of the seminar incognito. No body will know you are there.
You can ask questions publicly, and no one will know who you are.
How?
Simple procedure. Just buy a new SIM card, Don't register is with Truecaller and use it just for my seminar. Voila!
You can insert it into your phone and use it for just the seminar and remove it after you are done. Or get another phone or device specially for the SIM and my seminar.
I am very particular about maintaining my people's privacy and dignity.
The seminar is for just to come and learn and heal your sex life. No hookups and no bullshit. I can delete any offender in the middle of any seminar and nothing will happen.
The weekly steamy seminar comes up tonight. 9pm.
WhatsApp me now to join: 07083984303
Come armed with your 1k.
...invest in romance.

(1) (Reply)

How To Advertise On Facebook / Nairaland "Share" / Creative Writing Project 'without Borders'; How To Participate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.