Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,279 members, 7,826,082 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

MC Galaxy In Desperate Search Of Bob Risky's Ex Gateman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Galaxy In Desperate Search Of Bob Risky's Ex Gateman (601 Views)

See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" / Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy / MC Galaxy Shows Off His Girlfriend Via Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Galaxy In Desperate Search Of Bob Risky's Ex Gateman by jherhald(m): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nigerian singer and MCG Empire Leader, MC Galaxy has launched a desperate search for Jacob, who until recently, was the famous gate man at male barbie, Bobrisky’s house. Jacob was fired from his job over allegations that he fraudulently obtained N60,000 from his boss. In a video obtained by Krakshq, Jacob revealed he has been working for Bobrisky for the past 6 months, and has never paid him a dime for his work. According to this new development, it seems Bobrisky has just been using Jacob, and most of his snaps about paying Jacob might just be untrue. Jacob says he does not have anyone in Lagos, and has pleaded for help. Jacob also revealed that folks sent him money to him through Bobrisky, but then the cross dresser will pocket the money, and refuse to give him. Jacob also said after he featured in MC Galaxy’s song, MC gave him the sum of N40,000.. But then his Boss, Bobrisky, collected everything from him. Following reports that Jacob had been fired, MC Galaxy took to his IG page to announce that he was looking for the former gate man as he’d some amount of money to give him. He wrote: “JACOB IS NO MORE A GATE MAN So guys I came back from Miami 2 days ago and people told me JACOB can’t even work on the road again lol ,, So I think its time to Bless him , now I have a budget of 2million naira for Jacob . So I need you guys to advice me on what to do for him with 2million naira BEST ADVICE WINS He is on percentage of THE SONG JACURB DANCE keep supporting others , and pls JACOB IS NO MORE A GATE MAN”. In a later update, the singer said he was canceling a show in Rwanda because of Jacob and pleaded with his fans/followers to help locate the former gate man so he could take him to his village to go visit his father who is allegedly hospitalized. “I just heard JACOBS FATHER IS SICK , in the village and I was suppose to go for my artist show in Rwanda, but because of this I will not be going again. I must make sure I take Jacob to his village 2morrow to see his father in the hospital, Guys pls if u can find him tell him to call my sound eng. Ifx on +234 818 622 6242 now and we will take it from dere

Re: MC Galaxy In Desperate Search Of Bob Risky's Ex Gateman by PheezyLee(m): 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
K
Re: MC Galaxy In Desperate Search Of Bob Risky's Ex Gateman by Jerrypolo(m): 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
In a land of recession and pain, another idiot is about to grace our cyber space.

His name is......

Jacob.

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy In Desperate Search Of Bob Risky's Ex Gateman by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
No matter what, Jacob should be grateful to that male called Bobrisky even if she is an idiot.
Re: MC Galaxy In Desperate Search Of Bob Risky's Ex Gateman by jherhald(m): 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hahahahah
Re: MC Galaxy In Desperate Search Of Bob Risky's Ex Gateman by Elnino4ladies: 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jacob is now a super star
Re: MC Galaxy In Desperate Search Of Bob Risky's Ex Gateman by jherhald(m): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
Baba don blow!!!

(1) (Reply)

"My Twin": Singer Runtown Shares New Cute Photo Of His Son / Tekno, Simi And Many More Win Big At The Beatz Awards 2017 – SEE FULL LIST / Daddy Duties! Davido Goofs Around With Daughter Imade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.