Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos (76740 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo And Joro Olumofin Storm Shoprite Ikeja For Infinix (Photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 07, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
so April 11 is when you would finally matriculate in the polytechnic after so many years of writing Jamb?
Mehn at ur age ur case needs to be different oo. U Better run to Shiloh.
Ndi Ara!
Lol, for your info I went to a state university, studied a rare course (only three universities in the whole Nigeria are studying it) and I just graduated two months ago at the age of 20. I'm waiting to he mobilised for NYSC. (check my previous threads, you will see the thread I created when I wrote my final papers in August) I'll finish serving at age 21,by them I would have achieved all what i want.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos by makky555(f): 7:28am On Dec 07, 2017
RIPEnglish:

I was imprisonment in jail.

What Wat did u doed?
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos by Rozaytee: 8:13am On Dec 07, 2017
darkenkach:

Ashawo!
na wetin ur mama be
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos by RIPEnglish: 8:56am On Dec 07, 2017
makky555:

What Wat did u doed?
I abusive one idiot.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 07, 2017
sexybbstar:
Lol, for your info I went to a state university, studied a rare course (only three universities in the whole Nigeria are studying it) and I just graduated two months ago at the age of 20. I'm waiting to he mobilised for NYSC. (check my previous threads, you will see the thread I created when I wrote my final papers in August) I'll finish serving at age 21,by them I would have achieved all what i want.
20 years bawo! When the lady on ur d.p looks 30
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos by makky555(f): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2017
RIPEnglish:

I abusive one idiot.

Orrr cry

Bet y you have to it na
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos by RIPEnglish: 9:38am On Dec 07, 2017
makky555:

Orrr cry

Bet y you have to it na
He was kept frustrations me. undecided
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos by makky555(f): 10:04am On Dec 07, 2017
RIPEnglish:

He was kept frustrations me. undecided

Soring ...she's ok
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 07, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
20 years bawo! When the lady on ur d.p looks 30
Anyway I'm just 20,don't be deceived by my stature.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
sexybbstar:
Anyway I'm just 20,don't be deceived by my stature.
okay send me a pm
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos by CanadianEnginee(m): 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
omooba969:

Wetin be abysmalgrin, abeg no scatter my pubic hair with your warped English o.

OnĂ­ranĂ¹...shior! cool

Ode, abysmal could also mean dreadful. Olodo, use the dictionary and stop disgracing your daft parents.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos by omooba969(m): 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
CanadianEnginee:

Ode, abysmal could also mean dreadful. Olodo, use the dictionary and stop disgracing your daft parents.

grin Typical ! When you can no longer hold the ball, you turn nasty. You're indeed the product of the home in which you were raised... poor job your parents did.cheesy

I am not surprised @ur level of stupidity coz ur case is beyond redemption. cool
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos by CanadianEnginee(m): 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
omooba969:

grin Typical ! When you can no longer hold the ball, you turn nasty. You're indeed the product of the home in which you were raised... poor job your parents did.cheesy

I am not surprised @ur level of stupidity coz ur case is beyond redemption. cool

Welcome to my world - a world of furious verbal spanking
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos by omooba969(m): 6:28am On Dec 09, 2017
CanadianEnginee:

Welcome to my world - a world of furious verbal spanking

Bla bla bla there the fvcker goes again feeling like a bush meat.grin You don't even make the cut talk less of holding a furious one.

You think you've got the juice, cheesy I will defo give you a spin of your life.

You really don't wanna start this, do you?

Abeg swerve into the lagoon. cool
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos by cooljoe(m): 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
sexybbstar:
I think the movie he acted "My kids and I" has turned into reality now.
r u still crushing
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
cooljoe:
r u still crushing
I'm not even crushing on him cheesy. I prefer slim body like Jang Eun Suk's body
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos by cooljoe(m): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
sexybbstar:

I'm not even crushing on him cheesy. I prefer slim body like Jang Eun Suk's body
na who be dat one again na. y can't u be crushing on me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Dazzles In Tight Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie / Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.