Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear (18021 Views)

Wizkid Apologises For Performing In Slippers At Glo Concert In Ghana / Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons / Picture Of Wizkid Performing In Botswana Despite News Of A Poor Turnout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear by rummeh: 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
Re: Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear by miqos02(m): 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
He is on weed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear by nairalandfreak(m): 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
Madness
Re: Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear by merryossai(m): 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
I understand what he's doing. sometimes to make it in our industry it requires you being and acting stupid.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear by Edopesin: 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
is this not the madman smoking weed under bridge

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear by Kemikay1: 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
Madness in it's climax...that's how it is called tongue
Re: Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear by imohchard(m): 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
This guy and publicity stunts sha
Re: Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear by Amosjaj(m): 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
Naija artist are comic artist

Lack of creativity
Re: Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear by Spaxon(f): 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY....... Jose Mourinho (2015)

1 Like

Re: Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear by engrkaz(m): 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jacurb don blow pass u... If u like die.. Na ur die
Re: Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear by Bblessing37: 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
Na so madness take they start.!! undecided
Re: Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear by Nbote(m): 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
D guy wan blow and trend by all means
Re: Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear by dreamworld: 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
Feka, sorry fela

1 Like

Re: Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear by beejayphako(m): 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
Lol
Eleyi ti yawerey fha grin
Re: Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear by LaughButton01(m): 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
my guy no worry your sef you go still no blow

your destiny no gree people view am. Na you dey force am.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear by OboOlora(f): 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
As this boy destiny de go south, na em emoney money de go up.
Re: Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear by 2016easy2017: 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
pls fellow nairalanders. am being exploited too excessively by PHCN. kindly advise me on what to do. they bill me too much now. they sabotaged the effort to get a pre-paid meter. pls what do i have to do to get this meter, where and how do i stop this cheating
Re: Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear by nigerianpride: 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
If only reactions were bought just as google Adsense pays bloggers, these artistes will have a hard time trending because the only explanation why skibii will go half naked is just to trend and get a reaction since he just left his old record label he needs to trend quickly to stay relevant , didn't expect much from an artiste who allegedly faked his own death.

Atleast that's an explanation for those seeking to understand this nonsense smiley
Re: Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear by asdfjklhaha(f): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
So its not only ladies who dress half naked, guys are now joining the trend. Well done.
Re: Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear by DanielsParker(m): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
what is he performing? any hit track yet?
Re: Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear by Izutee: 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
this guy him village pple just dey follow am any where him go

hmmm village pple at work
abeg continue
Re: Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear by sureheaven(m): 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan .......... what do we call this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear by lionel4mercy: 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
is that also what they you should do for fame? carry go, na only you waka come.
Re: Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear by 2shure: 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
we in dis shiit togeda bro
from 3k monthly
nepa bils me 15k monthly
wen nor be factory i dey run.
guy jus pay wat i can afford
even if na 2k.
dem go add d balance to your new bill

continue paying like dat till u get meter .
i wan buy meter by next year feb
so i can use my electricity in peace and by pass heavy gadgets like pump..ac..iron..bla bla bla
2016easy2017:
pls fellow nairalanders. am being exploited too excessively by PHCN. kindly advise me on what to do. they bill me too much now. they sabotaged the effort to get a pre-paid meter. pls what do i have to do to get this meter, where and how do i stop this cheating
Re: Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear by jericco1(m): 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
fela style
Re: Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear by Otradearena: 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
Okay
Re: Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear by fajob: 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
his problem

jolagict.com
Re: Video Of Skiibii Performing In His Underwear by lilfreezy: 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
if you fake your death, you fit still no blow lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simi Accepts First Nollywood Movie Role In Kunle Afolayan's Movie, Mokalik / Tiwa Savage Stuns In Sheer Outfit / Prince David Osei: Actresses With Bad Breathe Can’t Come Close To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.