Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Anambra2017: Whatsapp Chat Reveal How APGA Released 400k For Each Polling Booth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra2017: Whatsapp Chat Reveal How APGA Released 400k For Each Polling Booth (487 Views)

Photos Of Politicians And Celebrities At The Polling Booth #NigeriaElection2019 / PDP Storms Daura, Katsina. Launches 100 Votes For Each Polling Unit (Photos) / Call To Boycott Anambra2017 Election Will Go Down As The Potential End Of IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra2017: Whatsapp Chat Reveal How APGA Released 400k For Each Polling Booth by naaija: 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
APGA IHIALA REVEALS HOW OBIANO RIGGED THE ELECTION

Following the victory of the Governor to continue till 2022, post election matters have filled the atmosphere both for and against the Governor.

Unfortunately, a displeased APGA stakeholder had written to exonerate himself for reasons why he could not deliver his booth to the party.

Please Read....

Hon, are you congratulating Ifeanyi Odimegwu ,the local government chairman, that was given a four hundred thousand naira to share per polling booth and he ended up just giving out one hundred thousand per polling booth and also gave it out to APC member ,who used it to work against our party APGA.

My own polling booth was a special case because the one hundred thousand was given to Dr Obinna uzoh, s PA from umuadobihe who is a member of APC.

AMAMU ward A has 16 polling booth and in all the polling unit he brought in APC members in all the units

It's on heard off, that a local government chairman will fail in his ward after all the money in his possession.

_This is not a mere allegation but the true situation of things that happened in AMAMU A._

Anyone that cares should investigate or better invite the ward executives for further expository .

I detest it went people sing praises on a very bad situation.

It's very horrible.

_How do u expect to win, when money appropriated for Inec staff and security in AMAMU A was pocketed by the local government chairman , Ifeanyi Odimegwu.

The question is why will a local government chairman pocket the money might for an election in his ward and expect to win.

I call on the leaders of APGA to investigate this Fraud and address it.

This situation is generating a lot of problems in AMAMU A and needs urgent attention.

Above is the Exact submission of a stakeholder who felt sabotaged.

See Screenshot

SOURCE: http://www.naaija.com/2017/12/anambra2017-apga-released-400k-booth/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: Anambra2017: Whatsapp Chat Reveal How APGA Released 400k For Each Polling Booth by madridguy(m): 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
tongue
Re: Anambra2017: Whatsapp Chat Reveal How APGA Released 400k For Each Polling Booth by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
shocked shocked
Somebody should do the same about Benue2019
Re: Anambra2017: Whatsapp Chat Reveal How APGA Released 400k For Each Polling Booth by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
Has there been any election in Nigeria that is void of rigging? The earlier you accept the fact that the best rigger becomes the winner the better for you. Meanwhile,

This post is the real explanation of beating a dead horse undecided

Op try again inugo
Re: Anambra2017: Whatsapp Chat Reveal How APGA Released 400k For Each Polling Booth by Homeboiy: 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
Na part of politics
Re: Anambra2017: Whatsapp Chat Reveal How APGA Released 400k For Each Polling Booth by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
how we wan take know say no be Tony nwoye fone be that? angry

i no dey understand.. it even fit be lala own..
mtcheeew..

bloggers sha

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of Newly Elected PDP Officials / General Yakubu Gowon - My Regret Was That I Did Not Use My Power And Position As / *news Headlines For Wednesday, December 13th, 2017.*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.