|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,991,566 members, 7,285,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 February 2023 at 02:18 PM
|Get Compounded Interest Rates On Your Group Contributions With Rosabon Ajo! by RosabonServices: 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2017|
If you have ever made contributions as a group with your colleagues, family, or co-operative, then you know it felt and how useful it was when it was your turn to collect.
Inspired by the traditional Àjọ/Esusu/Cooperative contributions, Rosabon Àjọ aims to make group contributions more rewarding. People who make their group contributions with Rosabon Àjọ can receive interests as high as 14% on their principal, in addition to other benefits.
A Secure Way To Make Group Contributions
Rosabon serves as the independent third party which houses your group’s funds. This eliminates the danger of one person eloping with the group’s funds.
Rosabon is also regulated by the CBN, and audited by EY. As such, your funds will be 100% safe with us.
Why you consider making your group contributions with Rosabon Àjọ:
• Rosabon offers high interest rates on the funds invested unlike traditional Àjọ/cooperatives.
• Unnecessary charges associated with housing group funds with banks are eliminated with the Rosabon Àjọ.
• Ease of contribution.
• Option to borrow against the funds invested at very cheap rates.
• Rosabon Àjọ offers an unbiased/independent way for groups to make contributions, as the funds are not domiciled with any single member but with Rosabon.
• Interest is compounded monthly giving the subscribers a higher yield.
• Personalised relationship manager who provides expert financial advisory services.
Want to know more? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, chat us up on Whatsapp at +2348150880038 or call us on +2348150880039.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107