Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,954 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Cat Refuses To Walk On The Holy Koran Even Baited To (video) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Cat Refuses To Walk On The Holy Koran Even Baited To (video) (1772 Views)

Renovation Of The Roof Of The Holy Ka’bah In 1377AH (1957)) / See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba / If A Husband Refuses To Spend On His Wife, Is It Right To Sexually Refuse Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cat Refuses To Walk On The Holy Koran Even Baited To (video) by deedy111: 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
Five cats were baited to walk on an open KORAN, but surprisingly there all skillfully avoided walking on top of the KORAN to catch a bait but unrelentingly walked on other books

Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKSdmZ_S1Po

1 Like

Re: Cat Refuses To Walk On The Holy Koran Even Baited To (video) by boss01: 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
Allahu akbar
Re: Cat Refuses To Walk On The Holy Koran Even Baited To (video) by extralargehead(m): 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
Why e no go fear? book wey Imams dey use hypnotize human beings suppose fear am joor

4 Likes

Re: Cat Refuses To Walk On The Holy Koran Even Baited To (video) by UrWorstNightmare: 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
Just in case
Re: Cat Refuses To Walk On The Holy Koran Even Baited To (video) by geoworldedu: 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
Is the person who shot this video trying to deceive himself or some gullible people out there? Why is he pointing to the very centre of the other book for the cat to pass through while he is pointing around the Quran instead? It's very obvious the cat was passing through the direction it was been led to pass. Mtchew.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cat Refuses To Walk On The Holy Koran Even Baited To (video) by Qasim6(m): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
geoworldedu:
Is the person who shot this video trying to deceive himself or some gullible people out there? Why is he pointing to the very centre of the other book for the cat to pass through while he is pointing around the Quran instead? It's very obvious the cat was passing through the direction it was been led to pass. Mtchew.

It would have been better if you said the cats have been trained than this gibberish.
Re: Cat Refuses To Walk On The Holy Koran Even Baited To (video) by jerflakes(m): 7:37am On Dec 07, 2017
Keep deceiving yourselves

I wish I was too jobless, I would have given my dog a copy of the Quran... And videoed him while he's shredding it to bits

Useless religion

10 Likes

Re: Cat Refuses To Walk On The Holy Koran Even Baited To (video) by geoworldedu: 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
Qasim6:

It would have been better if you said the cats have been trained than this gibberish.
Yes na, is it hard to train a pet? it was trained to follow the direction its owner is pointing towards. so it follows where it is being led. It was led to walk around the Quran by the direction they were pointing it to, then to walk through the middle of the other book. it's very obvious.
Re: Cat Refuses To Walk On The Holy Koran Even Baited To (video) by Qasim6(m): 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
geoworldedu:

Yes na, is it hard to train a pet? it was trained to follow the direction its owner is pointing towards. so it follows where it is being led. It was led to walk around the Quran by the direction they were pointing it to, then to walk through the middle of the other book. it's very obvious.
Very Very obvious.
Re: Cat Refuses To Walk On The Holy Koran Even Baited To (video) by drakeli: 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
While he is using the object to pass over the other book, he is using the object to pass around Koran. So cat follows around the Kuran. He is showing us what he want us to see.

1 Like

Re: Cat Refuses To Walk On The Holy Koran Even Baited To (video) by BetaThings: 7:17am On Dec 15, 2017
deedy111:
Five cats were baited to walk on an open KORAN, but surprisingly there all skillfully avoided walking on top of the KORAN to catch a bait but unrelentingly walked on other books

Salaam

This does not prove anything. We have solid proofs of the uniqueness of the Qur'an. But the incident in the video does not qualify
Re: Cat Refuses To Walk On The Holy Koran Even Baited To (video) by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 15, 2017
Continue Decievin Yourself...

By The Way, i Heard Your Quran fell From Heaven... Waw!
Re: Cat Refuses To Walk On The Holy Koran Even Baited To (video) by 1Sharon(f): 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
jerflakes:
Keep deceiving yourselves

I wish I was too jobless, I would have given my dog a copy of the Quran... And videoed him while he's shredding it to bits

Useless religion

Savage! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Islam Stand Thorough Scrutiny? / Nothing Is Above Him, And Nothing Is Below Him / Is Quran The Word Of Allah OR Creation Of Allah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.