Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

I'm Seriously Down - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm Seriously Down (401 Views)

5 Awesome Sites You Seriously Need To Know / Pls Help Me out am Seriously In a Hot Soup / 5 Strange Laws In Countries That Are Seriously Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Seriously Down by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
I'm typing this with my eyes full of tears. I'm a student in one of the State owned Polytechnics in the South-Western part of Nigeria studying Microbiology HND2.
The kind of challenge I'm having is all about monetary issue (though it's general). I've spent all on me for the completion of my HND1, but this time around things are getting tougher as my parents are not capable financially and as a finalist, I have some fees to pay on campus, this include my project runnings too.
I'm now appealing to good people of this forum to help me out as I'm beginning to loose Hope. I pray may you never have any cause to beg for money
I can be reached on +2348062966768.
Thanks in anticipation!
Re: I'm Seriously Down by binjaar(m): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
KVS LDC Result 2018 for written exam released @ kvsangathan.nic.in; check shortlisted candidates list

NEW DELHI: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has released the result of the Finance Officer, Assistant, UDC, Stenographer (Grade-II) and LDC written test result on its official website - kvsangathan.nic.in on Friday, May 18, 2018. The written test was conducted in the month of February 2018. The candidates who had appeared for the written test can check their result on the official website. LIST OF CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED FOR SKILL TEST FOR THE POST OF LDC LIST OF CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED FOR SKILL TEST FOR THE POST OF FINANCE OFFICER LIST OF CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED FOR SKILL TEST FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT LIST OF CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED FOR SKILL TEST FOR THE POST OF UDC LIST OF CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED FOR SKILL TEST FOR THE POST OF STENO-II The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for skill test. KVS will be conducting the skill test for the post of Finance Officer, Assistant, UDC, Stenographer (Grade-II) and LDC to be filled through direct recruitment for the year 2017-2018. The weblink for downloading the Admit Card for skill test will be provided on KVS website very soon. The candidates are can download their Admit Card for skill test from KVS website i.e. www.kvsangathan.nic.in. The list of shortlisted candidates for skill test for the post of Finance Officer, Assistant, UDC, Stenographer (Grade-Il) and LDC is available on the website of KVS and under employment Notice/Admit Card. For the post of Finance Officer, Assistant and UDC, the skill test is qualifying in nature and candidates have to obtain minimum 40% marks in the Computer Proficiency Test. For candidates who opted for Hindi Typing for the post of Stenographer (Grade-II) and LDC, typing test (Hindi) will be conducted in Mangal Font i.e. In Script. Hindi Key Board.or Rerninqton Key Board-CBI. The cut-off marks of shortlisted candidates for skill test for the post of Finance Officer, Assistant, UDC, Stenographer-II and LDC are following....
English To Hindi Typing
Hindi Keyboard
Hindi Typing
Hindi Typing Test
Re: I'm Seriously Down by shaheenn: 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
External auditor/ Statutory auditor is an independent firm engaged by the client subject to the audit, to express an opinion on whether the company's financial statements are free of material misstatements, whether due to fraud or error. For publicly traded companies, external auditors may also be required to express an opinion over the effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting. External auditors may also be engaged to perform other agreed-upon procedures, related or unrelated to financial statements. Most importantly, external auditors, though engaged and paid by the company being audited, should be regarded as independent.
Internal Auditors are employed by the organizations they audit. They work for government agencies (federal, state and local); for publicly traded companies; and for non-profit companies across all industries. The internationally recognized standard setting body for the profession is the Institute of Internal Auditors - IIA The IIA has defined internal auditing as follows: "Internal auditing is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organization's operations. It helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes"

[https://www.shaheenbooks.com]Auditing Solved MCQS [/https://www.shaheenbooks.com/2018/10/auditing-solved-mcqs-pdf.html]

(1) (Reply)

Former President Obasanjo Finally Bagged His Phd In Christian Theology / Prep Tutors For The 2019 Ats/Ican Exams / Earn and Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.