Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Mahmood Yakubu Visits Godwin Emefiele (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mahmood Yakubu Visits Godwin Emefiele (Photos) (11343 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu visits FCT polling units (Photos) / The Moment Mahmood Yakubu Announced Postponement Of 2019 Elections (PICS) / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mahmood Yakubu Visits Godwin Emefiele (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
rifasenate11:
Buhari wants to take the remaining money in CBN to pay for his re-election in 2019. but he will fail. w

we will Atikulate in 2019
Atiku should visit US first

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu Visits Godwin Emefiele (Photos) by Seylad2009(m): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
jerflakes:

Now this is the reason why these mods should fill the frontpage with topics that help with self employment, and not what to write in your cv

And yes, self employment is easy, it's a question of "how low can you go?" to lay the foundation

The normal reply is "I'm a graduate, I can't do that!"
I will be glad if you can put me through.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Visits Godwin Emefiele (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
APC INEC chairman and APC ATM governor.

No amount of votes buying will save APC corruption.

Zoo electorates be warned that votes selling comes with consequences after the election.

#EndApc
#Endbuhari
#EndBlames
#EndVotesBuying
#EndBuhari'sCorruptCablas.

PDP........... Power To The People

ChangeTheChange.

Re: Mahmood Yakubu Visits Godwin Emefiele (Photos) by sirafunwa: 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
INEC Should pls pay us our money for conducting Anambra 2017 gubernatorial election......I just hope that's the reason for the visit

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu Visits Godwin Emefiele (Photos) by madridguy(m): 12:05am On Dec 07, 2017
Use your glasses.

SHAKABOOM:

Zombie..I dint see yu in any fulani thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Urges Buhari, Other African Leaders To Pay Attention To Manpower Dev. / Jide Sanwoolu A Muslim? / Fg Approves Contracts For Construction, Rehabilitation Of Road Projects At N169b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.