Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Reasons To Convince You Accept E-Invitation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reasons To Convince You Accept E-Invitation (233 Views)

Masterkraft Gets Invitation Letter From Illuminati / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Invitation Card (Photos) / Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Invitation Card (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons To Convince You Accept E-Invitation by RoyalPL: 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
The advent of Social Media Platforms in this generation has made it necessary that Public Relations/Communications handlers should adhere to accept the modern realities of online invites as a norm to reach people.
So next time as PR handling a public event you ahould keenly aspire to consider attracting the public via an E-invite.
Recently, Royal Platform discover that many PR reps tend to focus on analog system of communication more especially in rural Africa. The world is completely changing however, people at the top of affairs in most part of the continent are still in analog generation.
Major reason to convince you that technology is taking over the communications aspect of information is to simply make you look beyond over spending just to reach people.
The question here is why is Africa more especially Subsaharan and smaller geographical parts of countries tend to under publicise technological aspect of Communications.
Technology is important because it came with easier approach. It made us reach our target audience in cost effective way that is easier, cheaper and direct.

Source: www.royalplatform.

(1) (Reply)

‘why I Am Always Hard On Myself’ – Banky W / Adekuoroye Joins Mumbai Maharathi For 2018 Season / N14m Stolen From Me, Not A Lie – Mr. Ibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.