Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

You Are A DJ Performing In Your Ex' Wedding, Which Song Will You Play? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Are A DJ Performing In Your Ex' Wedding, Which Song Will You Play? (2104 Views)

When Your Ex-Bf Attends Your Wedding And Finds Out He Is Better Than Your Hubby. / Me At My Ex Wedding / Check Out This Hilarious Picture Of A DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are A DJ Performing In Your Ex' Wedding, Which Song Will You Play? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
Let's say you have the privilege to perform in your former girlfriend/boyfriend's wedding party, which song will you play? grin grin
Re: You Are A DJ Performing In Your Ex' Wedding, Which Song Will You Play? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique front page please let's have some fun grin grin
Re: You Are A DJ Performing In Your Ex' Wedding, Which Song Will You Play? by ceezarhh(m): 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
*National Anthem
*NTA news jingles

1 Like

Re: You Are A DJ Performing In Your Ex' Wedding, Which Song Will You Play? by sinaj(f): 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
Lwkmd! grin
Re: You Are A DJ Performing In Your Ex' Wedding, Which Song Will You Play? by Dannieln1: 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
BIG_SEAN_"I Don't Bleep With You"

[center]Hook
I don't Bleep with you
You little stupid ass bitch, I ain't fuckin' with you
You little, you little dumb ass bitch, I ain't fuckin' with you
I got a million trillion things I'd rather fuckin' do
Than to be fuckin' with you
Little stupid ass, I don't give a Bleep
I don't give a Bleep, I don't I don't I don't give a Bleep
Bitch I don't give a Bleep about you or anything that you do
Don't give a Bleep about you or anything that you do
[Verse 1]
I heard you got a new man, I see you takin' a pic
Then you post it up, thinkin' that it's makin' me sick
I see you calling, I be makin' it quick
I'm a answer that shit like: "I don't Bleep with you"
Bitch I got no feelings to go
I swear I had it up to here, I got no ceilings to go
I mean for real, Bleep how you feel
Bleep your two cents if it ain't goin' towards the bill, yeah
And everyday I wake up celebrating shit, why?
Cause I just dodged a bullet from a crazy bitch
I stuck to my guns, that's what made me rich
That's what put me on, that's what got me here
That's what made me this
And everything that I do is my first name
These hoes chase bread, aw damn, she got a bird brain
Ain't nothin' but trill in me, aw man, silly me
I just bought a crib, three stories, that bitch a trilogy
And you know I'm rollin' weed that's fuckin' up the ozone
I got a bitch that text me, she ain't got no clothes on
And then another one text, then your ass next
And I'm gonna text your ass back like[/center]

1 Like

Re: You Are A DJ Performing In Your Ex' Wedding, Which Song Will You Play? by wordbank(m): 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
Afroman- Because I got high
Stereoman - Sample

Re: You Are A DJ Performing In Your Ex' Wedding, Which Song Will You Play? by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
Loni Loma Dele Yin undecided
Re: You Are A DJ Performing In Your Ex' Wedding, Which Song Will You Play? by Lorbar(f): 12:58am On Dec 07, 2017
Satan be gone.
Re: You Are A DJ Performing In Your Ex' Wedding, Which Song Will You Play? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
Re: You Are A DJ Performing In Your Ex' Wedding, Which Song Will You Play? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
Re: You Are A DJ Performing In Your Ex' Wedding, Which Song Will You Play? by earthsync(f): 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
ceezarhh:
*National Anthem
*NTA news jingles

They will like this one well well o shocked you sabi better music

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Allow Anyone To Do This To Your Sister? / Shave The Beards Please: / Ladies Can You Date This Cool Dude? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.