|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,638,809 members, 6,174,471 topics. Date: Monday, 01 March 2021 at 12:03 PM
|Corporate Sales Executive by jay6records: 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2017|
Due to expansion, a leader in assembling, distributing and marketing of Electronics and Home Appliances in Nigeria, seek to engage suitable candidates for the role below:
Position: Corporate Sales Executive (2 Slots)
Location: Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt
• A proven and impressive new business development track record, with excellent experience of the full sales life cycle within the Electronic/Home Appliance industry
• A background preferably working in the home appliances industry ideally within B2B – a must.
• BSc/HND in related disciple
• 1-4 years relevant experience with exposure on corporate sales
• Must reside in Port Harcourt
• Prospect and convert Corporate clients for the organization
• Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth and profit margin.
• Identify new corporate clients, access their credit worthiness, and ensure that all bids are closed within the set time frame.
• Establish objective, explore customer needs with the aim of matching product with the customer value proposition
• Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at all level within an organization.
• Plan and organize sales strategy by maximizing company’s return on investment.
• Create awareness of the brand as well as analyze the market potential and the value of existing and potential clients.
• Monitor and report sales activities and follow up with the management
• Carryout after sales follow up and feedbacks
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org , using the job title as the subject of the mail on or before 30th December, 2017
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43