Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,987 members, 7,845,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

The Youth Awakening Movement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Youth Awakening Movement (512 Views)

No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun / Buhari Reads Script After Being Ask About The Youth At The Ongoing UNGA / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Youth Awakening Movement by deandavid(m): 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
�Do you know that the poor leadership of today is largely responsible for the woes we are facing as a country?
�Do you know that our present leaders met a better country than what we have now?
�Do you know that our leaders are short changing the future of our generations unborn?
�Do you know that our present leaders at all levels are not ready to relinquish power for the next generation and that they have used their time, used our father's time, currently using our own time and still ready to use that of our children's?
� Do you know that the best and most prosperous time Nigeria ever had, was when, younger men and women served as leaders?
�Are you tired of the incompetencies and greed of our leaders at all levels (local, state and national)?
�Are you fed of the whole situation in Nigeria?
�Do you desire to see a positive change in the country?
� Are you fed up of recycled leaders?
�Do you think we can do better than this?
�Are you intelligent, vibrant, people oriented and not
morally corrupt?

Then Join the YOUTHS AWAKENING MOVEMENT and get involved.

The youths awakening movement is a sociopolitical movement with a vision to awaken the morally upright and intellectually sounds youths to get involved in policy making and governance by creating a platform for them to aspire, contest, influence, contribute and assume leadership positions in Nigeria. As they are the only panacea to the quagmire the country is experiencing.
"Politics is too serious a matter to be left to the politicians"- Charles De Gaulle.
We can't continue burying our heads in the sand. A Wiseman once said "the only thing necessary to do for evil to prevail is that good men do nothing.
The time to get involved  is now, stop complaining and act. 
To join the movement :
Visit: https://youthsawakeningmovement.org.ng

Also Join the conversation:

https:///9seCbHcz7vH6uwHyGNsEJm

https://web.facebook.com/Youths-Awakening-Movement-282015565649213/

https://twitter.com/AwakenedYouthng?s=08
Re: The Youth Awakening Movement by chineduemmao: 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
yes i've joined but whats the game?
Re: The Youth Awakening Movement by deandavid(m): 7:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
chineduemmao:
yes i've joined but whats the game?
Congrats we are creating the biggest movement the country has ever seen. What is your State of Resident sir?
Re: The Youth Awakening Movement by chineduemmao: 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
deandavid:

Congrats we are creating the biggest movement the country has ever seen. What is your State of Resident sir?
imo/anambra whats the game?
Re: The Youth Awakening Movement by deandavid(m): 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
Our Strategy is easy and straight forward. We are Creating a Pool of Youth leaders from the church, we are also Mobilizing to reach as many States as possible before 2019 election.

THE YOUTHS AWAKENING MOVEMENT’S VISION, MISSION & STRATEGY
Vision: To awaken the morally upright and intellectually sound youth to be involved in policymaking and governance also creating a platform for them to aspire and contest for public offices.
Mission: To make the youths more aware of how much they can contribute to building our country and to bring them together to form a formidable unit to speak and promote good governance.
• Massive publicity for the movement using the most efficient and cost effective means especially the social media and internet. (The people needs to be aware of the change happening around them so that they can key into the vision of the movement because the movement is about them)
• Door –to-Door, Person-to-Person, Face-to-Face Sensitization/ Mobilization in local areas
• Take the campaign to Zion (It is God in whom all wisdom and power belongs to, he gave the vision. Because unless it is the LORD who builds the house, the builders' work is pointless. Unless it is the LORD who protects the city, the guard on duty is pointless.)
• Get members of various churches in the communities, LGA and States involved in the movement (There is no better place to get morally upright youths than the church)
• Spreading the movement’s ideology, vision and mission and reach out to the public(We can’t do it alone)
• Form various teams in each locality/Units/Wards/LGA/States (Pool of like minds)
• Getting the movement members to register for their voter’s card (Moving from just talking to getting involved in the political processes)
• Aligning and Integrating movement’s members into a new political party that have same vision with the movement’s ideology (New wine in a new skin)
• Nominating from the very best from Zion/movement people based on their credibility and competency to contest leadership positions across the wards and LGA in the states (Putting a round pegs in a round holes and square pegs in square holes)
• Raise funds for campaign, publicities and rallies (Let the people know who they should vote for)
• Push for debates and public hearing from all contestants from all parties (Let the people hear know who is to represent them)
• Get members of the movement armed with necessary digital gadgets and cameras to man and monitor all polling boots and election processes. (Protecting and gathering all evidence needed)
• Results from members of the movement manning the poling boots are posted to the movement’s local government head officers who in turn send the results to ICT team for publication on the movement’s websites and pages.
• Victory is secured in Jesus Name.
Re: The Youth Awakening Movement by deandavid(m): 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
chineduemmao:
imo/anambra whats the game?
Please come close join the whatsapp group, We are pooling together young men and women we can project and sponsor to contest elections.

https:///9seCbHcz7vH6uwHyGNsEJm
Re: The Youth Awakening Movement by horsepower101: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
You mean the same youths that were cheering when unarmed protesters were getting shot. Is it they type of youth you hope to bring change.... smh.

The same youth that never showed up to tubaba rally or Charlie boy our Mimi don do rally which was very pro Nigeria. That's the same youth you expect to bring change.

1 Like

Re: The Youth Awakening Movement by deandavid(m): 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
WHY THE CHURCH MUST BE INVOLVED IN POLITICS
You will agree with me that the quality of leaders and governance is
far less than we deserve to have today.
The leaders we have today are mediocre, opportunist and morally
bankrupt. And that is why we have so many gates popping up every
week: Dieziani gate, Dasuki gate, Maina gate, Malabu oil deal and so
many other high level multibillion dollars related cases.
The public institutions have been bastardized. Almost all sectors in
our country practice nepotism, tribalism and many other anti-unity,
anti-people policies.
The leaders we have are unrepentant looters, there is youth
unemployment everywhere. All of these boil down to one single factor:
bad governance.
There is an old saying that goes thus: when the head is rotten, the
other parts of the body are lost.
Over the years, since I have grown to adulthood, I discovered that our
choices of leaders have been very poor; we have wrong leaders at all
levels of government. And the reason we have this kind of leadership
is because morally upright men and women, or the evangelicals don’t
participate in political processes. And because of that, the church
has been relegated to the background. The church has left a vacuum
that thieves and less conscientious people have occupied.
The irony is that, these morally bankrupt people will begin to make
laws that either undermine our faith or do not favour the church and
masses.
As Christians, we may choose to fast, pray and speak in tongue, but if
we do not crown it with good work, it’s in futility.
In the Catholic Church, we have been praying for
“Nigeria in distress”, praying against bribery and corruption for over
a decades.
Even though I believe our prayers have been answered, but the church still
needs to push.
This is why even when we pray for pregnant women, to deliver like the
Hebrew women, the Lord answers, but still requires the women to push!
How is the church pushing? We are not pushing, we need to push.
His word says, right from the days of John the Baptist, the kingdom of
God suffered violence, but now that he has come, Zion will take it by
force.
After careful analysis and insight by the Holy Spirit, we have come to
the conclusion that the ultimate solution to Nigeria's leadership problems lies
in the hands of the church.
These are what we do preach; love, goodness, uprightness, accountability,
fairness, justice, peace truthfulness and all the gifts of the Holy
Spirit.
That is the solution, we need Holy Spirit filled men and women at the
helm of affairs of government.
The church needs to start encouraging the next generation to seek for
public offices. As a matter of fact, the church needs to even sponsor
candidates to contest elections.
Because as the saying goes, he who pays the piper, dictates the tune.
Let the church dictate the tune. And in order to do this, you need to
be ready to sponsor your own financially, morally and otherwise.
I encourage you to pray about this, you will know I am speaking the truth. So
the awakened youth of the church will be coming to you, Bishops,
Pastors, Evangelists and Priests. Don’t turn us down. Encourage your youth to join the movement.  God bless you.

Re: The Youth Awakening Movement by deandavid(m): 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
horsepower101:
You mean the same youths that were cheering when unarmed protesters were getting shot. Is it they type of youth you hope to bring change.... smh.

The same youth that never showed up to tubaba rally or Charlie boy our Mimi don do rally which was very pro Nigeria. That's the same youth you expect to bring change.
No Sir, those are not the youth we are actually working with, we are talking about the evangelicals, the Holy Spirit filled, tongue speaking youth, the awakened ones, Moreover those youth that aint coming out before now will soon be awakened. The question now is ARE YOU AWAKENED? If yes then come on board.

Re: The Youth Awakening Movement by kacy05(m): 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
please no need for long story.. how do I join your whatsapp group, the site you provided am having difficulty accessing it. Here is my number 09054451261, am very much interested in this wake up calling!! Thanks...
Re: The Youth Awakening Movement by chineduemmao: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
@deandavid
i congratulate u bro 4 taking dis bold baby steps its really wonderful atleast u feel responsible 4 ur environment, there is a hiden truth in dis con3 nd de devil is smart enough to conceal it upto dis moment.

De problem with nigeria politics is not de people in de system, not de church, not de religion, not de morals and not de ethnics de problem is "de system". The system is corupt, de system is de main reason y i do not encourage anybody in2 politics because he would certainly b like de others, this is fact dont expect me to go into details pls "the corrupt system of the nigeria politics is capable of turning a saint to hitler" bro "only a highly disciplined mind and soul can deal with system without vice" but unfortunately such a person is highly limited i.e 1:10million ratio sorry but i can boldly tell u that u cant find such a person to push ur agenda since its dependent on joining the system. Let me not bore u unecesrily. my point is if u join de system it will corupt u as much as others...
Re: The Youth Awakening Movement by chineduemmao: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
@deandavid
If u want to change anythings in this nation, change the system. What do u think restructuring means? its all about changing the corrupt system, and why do u think they are kicking against it? because its their gold mine.
Re: The Youth Awakening Movement by chineduemmao: 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
@deandavid
change ur game. u dont need a crowd of youth to do anything, all u should do is- speak the truth right to the face of the devil and lett us hear it.

(1) (Reply)

It’s Time To Focus On Governance And Stop Blaming Jonathan —amaechi / Who Will Win In 2019 / Buhari Has Been A Disaster As Nigeria’s President – FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.