Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Igbo And Hausa Translators Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Igbo And Hausa Translators Needed (1617 Views)

Hausa Man Refused To Sell Beans To A Woman After She Tried To Cheat Him / My Experience At Isolo, Lagos With Hausa Fruit Seller / How To Make Money Translating Simple Sentences To Yoruba, Igbo, Pidgin and Hausa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo And Hausa Translators Needed by aleniboro(m): 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
HELLO! IF YOU ARE IGBO OR HAUSA NATIVE SPEAKER, COMPUTER LITERATE AND A DEGREE, HND OR OND HOLDER, THERE ARE ENGLISH IGBO, HAUSA TRANSLATION JOB FOR YOU IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. CONTACT ME THROUGH THIS MAIL: ebony4pink@gmail.com or through 07037348181.
HERE IS MY LINKEDIN PROFILE

https://www.linkedin.com/in/asiru-akeem-adekunle-34a895a9/

A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE MAKING MONEY SITTING IN THE COMFORT OF THEIR SITTING ROOM. JOIN THEM IN MAKING MONEY.
Re: Igbo And Hausa Translators Needed by aleniboro(m): 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
For those that sent mail. Please put your phone number so that I can call you.
Re: Igbo And Hausa Translators Needed by mavinc4u(f): 12:44am On Dec 07, 2017
aleniboro:
For those that sent mail. Please put your phone number so that I can call you.

How much is involve and I hope is not what I would be coming to your office to do because I don't have that time?
Re: Igbo And Hausa Translators Needed by dinak1(f): 8:31am On Dec 07, 2017
I am a good Hausa translator. I have sent you a mail
Re: Igbo And Hausa Translators Needed by aleniboro(m): 8:55am On Dec 07, 2017
dinak1:
I am a good Hausa translator. I have sent you a mail
We will reply all mail as soon as possible.
Re: Igbo And Hausa Translators Needed by aleniboro(m): 8:56am On Dec 07, 2017
mavinc4u:

How much is involve and I hope is not what I would be coming to your office to do because I don't have that time?
We need to find you qualified before we can have any discussion with you.
Re: Igbo And Hausa Translators Needed by mavinc4u(f): 10:10am On Dec 07, 2017
aleniboro:

We need to find you qualified before we can have any discussion with you.

So how do you do that?
Re: Igbo And Hausa Translators Needed by Joyrich(f): 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
I can translate to Hausa very well nelsonjoy49@gmail.com 07065670454
Re: Igbo And Hausa Translators Needed by aleniboro(m): 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
mavinc4u:

So how do you do that?
Send your CV to the mail above
Re: Igbo And Hausa Translators Needed by mavinc4u(f): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
aleniboro:

Send your CV to the mail above

lol, my cv to a gmail account. i am not interested, please take this to job/vacancy section as that is where you will get a lot people interested because putting it on Business section and your explanation coupled with gmail account makes it looks like a freelance job. May be after CV, you will say interview. I expected something like giving me some notes to translate in order to check the competency, i didn't know is a recruitment thing. Thanks for your response though. Carry on with your search. Good luck.
Re: Igbo And Hausa Translators Needed by aleniboro(m): 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
mavinc4u:

lol, my cv to a gmail account. i am not interested, please take this to job/vacancy section as that is where you will get a lot people interested because putting it on Business section and your explanation coupled with gmail account makes it looks like a freelance job. May be after CV, you will say interview. I expected something like giving me some notes to translate in order to check the competency, i didn't know is a recruitment thing. Thanks for your response though. Carry on with your search. Good luck.
Hmm.. First Class Student! Lol!
Re: Igbo And Hausa Translators Needed by aleniboro(m): 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
For those that mailed me. I really appreciate your effort and I will get back to you. Translation business is not the way people view it. I will brief you more about this business.
Actually, I have clients in different places all over the world and we translate and localize softwares majorly. We use software in doing this depending on whether it is user interface or user assistance. Some of the softwares we use are
SDL TRADOS, HELIUM, MEMOQ, IDIOM, WORDFAST, FABRIC, LEAF ETC. Just to mention a few.
Currently, am working on some projects like Microsoft Office into Nigerian languages, Amazon Apps into Somali language, Microsoft OSG, WINDOWS PHONE into Hausa Language and some other projects on Medicals for Fulani, Edo, Ibibio and the rest. It is a very large industry.
Re: Igbo And Hausa Translators Needed by gsk4reality: 6:47am On Mar 15, 2019
Hello,
L-ONE Language Solutions needs the services of Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba and fulah translators for urgent translation tasks.
Please send a mail to info@allafricanlanguages.com or register at www.allafricanlanguages.com
You can make much more than you can ever imagine in translation.
If you wish to become a professional translator too w can help with that...
Just send a mail or register on the website.
Re: Igbo And Hausa Translators Needed by aleniboro(m): 8:32pm On May 05, 2019
I need Igbo translators to join our team for our ongoing huge project. You can WhatsApp me at +18622988559 or email @ebony4pink@gmail.com. The project is ongoing. Thank you so much.
Re: Igbo And Hausa Translators Needed by aleniboro(m): 1:40pm On May 28, 2019
If you can translate Nigerian Pidgin English or English to Pidgin English, there is a long term project you can join us with. contact me @ebony4pink@gmail.com or +18622988559

(1) (Reply)

5 Streams Of Income Training Holds In Ibadan / How Legit Is /www.deluxe.com.ng / Started A Professional Laundry & Dry Cleaning Business With Less Than N300K...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.