Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,026 members, 7,863,689 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Kissing In Movies Does Not Make Me A ‘bad Girl’ — Joselyn Dumas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kissing In Movies Does Not Make Me A ‘bad Girl’ — Joselyn Dumas (728 Views)

Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) / Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo / Joselyn Dumas: "I Am In Charge During Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kissing In Movies Does Not Make Me A ‘bad Girl’ — Joselyn Dumas by moonbyte25: 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
Actress Joselyn Dumas has complained that people tag her as a bad girl just because she decides to kiss in movies.

According to Dumas, people cannot judge her just because of her acting career as they do not know her personal relationship with God.

The actress was speaking with two co-panellists on her reality talk show, ‘Keeping it Real with Joselyn Dumas’.

“…I get judged because of my movies. I kiss other men in my movies…but nobody knows my relationship with God, nobody knows my heart. So don’t look at me and think that because I did a movie recently and I kissed somebody it means that I’m promiscuous, I’m acting.” she said.

Dumas, who just starred in the Sparrow Movie production ‘Potato Potahto’, said even if people assume she’s into men, isn’t that the reason why the church exists, to reform bad people.

“And even if I’m promiscuous, that’s why the church is there,” she continued. “It’s there to correct people like me.”

“People think they know you based on what they see out there without knowing you spiritually.”

https://innonews24.com/2017/12/kissing-movies-bad-girl-joselyn-dumas.html/

Re: Kissing In Movies Does Not Make Me A ‘bad Girl’ — Joselyn Dumas by Julkanade: 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
Career is different from personality... Just be yourself.
Re: Kissing In Movies Does Not Make Me A ‘bad Girl’ — Joselyn Dumas by itspzpics(m): 7:45am On Dec 07, 2017
I see

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To This Lady On Bike / [music] T-flow Ft. Idowest – Jubadi / Moyo Lawal Shares Sultry Photo As She Addresses 'oversabi' Married Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.