Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Guys Please I Need Help Concerning The Uploading Of Ssce Result To Jamb Portal. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Guys Please I Need Help Concerning The Uploading Of Ssce Result To Jamb Portal. (446 Views)

How Long Does It Take For JAMB Result To Come Out? 2024 UTME / What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? / Upload Your Waec Result To Jamb Portal Without Going To Cyber Cafe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please I Need Help Concerning The Uploading Of Ssce Result To Jamb Portal. by emilfischer(m): 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
Guys please I need ur help.My junior sister applied for jamb with awaiting result but fail to upload the ssce result as at when due. Now the deadline has past and we don't know what to do concerning the issue.pls O I need your advise.
Re: Guys Please I Need Help Concerning The Uploading Of Ssce Result To Jamb Portal. by linconab(m): 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
just go over to a nearby jamb cbt centre with your o level result
Re: Guys Please I Need Help Concerning The Uploading Of Ssce Result To Jamb Portal. by emilfischer(m): 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
linconab:
just go over to a nearby jamb cbt centre with your o level result
thanks alot I will do just dat.

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Phone (certified Mugu Comedy: SIR A-ONE) Episode 8 / Beauty Beyond Speech Short Story Competition / 5 Major Archaeology Discoveries To Look For In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.