Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

PDP Woos Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Woos Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others (488 Views)

Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government / Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency / Governorship Election: PDP Woos Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Woos Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others by newsbook: 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
The Board of Trustees of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has called on aggrieved members who left the party to follow the footsteps of former Vice President Abubakar Atiku “and return home.”

The Chairman of the board, Sen. Walid Jibrin, made the call while briefing journalists on Wednesday in Abuja.

He said “as the party joyfully welcomes Atiku back to his home PDP, we are equally waiting to receive more members.

Read more: http://www.newsbook.ng/2017/12/06/pdp-woos-saraki-kwankwaso-others/

(1) (Reply)

Finally Atiku Replies Comedian I Go Dye’s Open Letter – “dear I Go Dye” / I Am Sending 30 To 40 Contractors To EFCC. East-west Road Designed To Fail –mini / How Rochas Fooled Intelligent People Of IMO State - short video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.