Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Why Can't I Download On A Specific Folder Due To Android Policy ?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Can't I Download On A Specific Folder Due To Android Policy ?? (769 Views)

New Policy For SIM ‘Welcome-Back’, Replacement / Lightweight Google Maps App Now Available For Download On Google Play Store / Bill Gates Switches To Android Phone, Dumps Windows Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't I Download On A Specific Folder Due To Android Policy ?? by Rick9(m): 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
I just got a new Android Phone- Leagoo Kiiccaa Power that runs on Android 7.0 Nougat,
I noticed that anytime I try to download any file from the internet let's say music or videos with Uc browser,
If I select the specific Folder, I always get this response,

" You can't download to this folder due to Android Policy" then it would download on UC default folder,

So frustrating, is there a way I can fix this
Re: Why Can't I Download On A Specific Folder Due To Android Policy ?? by ottohan: 12:45am On Dec 08, 2017
I think its perculiar with all phones,
Go to ur file manager there u will see UC folder, then you can gently move ur downloaded stuffs to wherever you want it
Re: Why Can't I Download On A Specific Folder Due To Android Policy ?? by Rick9(m): 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
ottohan:
I think its perculiar with all phones,
Go to ur file manager there u will see UC folder, then you can gently move ur downloaded stuffs to wherever you want it

Thanks but the stress is too much
Re: Why Can't I Download On A Specific Folder Due To Android Policy ?? by Collinz2(m): 11:45am On Feb 01, 2018
Rick9:
I just got a new Android Phone- Leagoo Kiiccaa Power that runs on Android 7.0 Nougat,
I noticed that anytime I try to download any file from the internet let's say music or videos with Uc browser,
If I select the specific Folder, I always get this response,

" You can't download to this folder due to Android Policy" then it would download on UC default folder,

So frustrating, is there a way I can fix this
how good is the phone? I want to get 1.
Re: Why Can't I Download On A Specific Folder Due To Android Policy ?? by Rick9(m): 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
Collinz2:
how good is the phone? I want to get 1.

The slow charging is pissing me off.

We talking

4 Hours to get from 0-100%...

1Hour 30%

And your phone must be on airplane mode to achieve this.
Re: Why Can't I Download On A Specific Folder Due To Android Policy ?? by Collinz2(m): 7:17am On Feb 02, 2018
Rick9:

The slow charging is pissing me off.

We talking

4 Hours to get from 0-100%...

1Hour 30%

And your phone must be on airplane mode to achieve this.
what about gaming with the phone or you dont play heavy games
Re: Why Can't I Download On A Specific Folder Due To Android Policy ?? by Rick9(m): 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
Collinz2:

I don't play games, I don't think this phone is for games, after all the screen is very small 5.0
Re: Why Can't I Download On A Specific Folder Due To Android Policy ?? by Collinz2(m): 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
Rick9:

I don't play games, I don't think this phone is for games, after all the screen is very small 5.0
ok thanks
Re: Why Can't I Download On A Specific Folder Due To Android Policy ?? by Rick9(m): 10:13am On Apr 30, 2018
Collinz2:
ok thanks
anyway Games run very smoothly no lagging, eg
FIFA14 runs very smoothly
Re: Why Can't I Download On A Specific Folder Due To Android Policy ?? by ernxto(m): 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
Collinz2:
If you wanna game get leagoo t5c
Thank me later,�

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Iphone 6 For Sale / Whatsapp Releases Group Video Calls To Selected Users / Iphone 6 Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.