Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Atiku’s Daughter,fatima Speaks: I Have Not Followed My Father To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Daughter,fatima Speaks: I Have Not Followed My Father To PDP (1205 Views)

Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 / Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter / Tumba Garba, Senator Binta's Father Speaks: I Didn't Burn Her House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku’s Daughter,fatima Speaks: I Have Not Followed My Father To PDP by oikirodah(m): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
One of Atiku Abubakar’s daughters has said she has not followed the former vice president to the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Fatima Atiku-Abubakar, a medical doctor and Adamawa State commissioner for health, said she is currently preoccupied with the duties of the state.

“I have not resigned and I am performing my duties as the representative of H.E the Governor on all health matters in the state,” Ms. Atiku-Abubakar said.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/atikus-daughterfatima-speaks-not-followed-father-pdp/

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Daughter,fatima Speaks: I Have Not Followed My Father To PDP by python1: 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
Atichukwu no go see Buhari’s brake light for adamawa state.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Daughter,fatima Speaks: I Have Not Followed My Father To PDP by clevvermind(m): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
Does it make any difference whether you follow him or not?
Re: Atiku’s Daughter,fatima Speaks: I Have Not Followed My Father To PDP by EASY39(m): 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
Soro Niyen?
Re: Atiku’s Daughter,fatima Speaks: I Have Not Followed My Father To PDP by kn23h(m): 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
Yet many refugees have followed their grandfather's mate to PDP grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Daughter,fatima Speaks: I Have Not Followed My Father To PDP by yarimo(m): 12:48am On Dec 07, 2017
PDP and lies are like 5 and 6

Re: Atiku’s Daughter,fatima Speaks: I Have Not Followed My Father To PDP by emmie14: 1:10am On Dec 07, 2017
yarimo:
PDP and lies are like 5 and 6
When Lai is APC information minister .
Re: Atiku’s Daughter,fatima Speaks: I Have Not Followed My Father To PDP by yarimo(m): 1:14am On Dec 07, 2017
emmie14:

When Lai is APC information minister .
so is lai muhammed that says Fatima atiku has left APC for PDP?
Re: Atiku’s Daughter,fatima Speaks: I Have Not Followed My Father To PDP by emmie14: 1:31am On Dec 07, 2017
yarimo:
so is lai muhammed that says Fatima atiku has left APC for PDP?
https://tgstream..com.ng/2017/11/forget-2019-arewa-youths-to-buhari.html
Yarimo open the link and follow up. You're behind schedules.
Re: Atiku’s Daughter,fatima Speaks: I Have Not Followed My Father To PDP by yarimo(m): 1:41am On Dec 07, 2017
emmie14:

https://tgstream..com.ng/2017/11/forget-2019-arewa-youths-to-buhari.html
Yarimo open the link and follow up. You're behind schedules.
behind schedule Ko behind departure ni
Re: Atiku’s Daughter,fatima Speaks: I Have Not Followed My Father To PDP by Fxmanager(m): 1:45am On Dec 07, 2017
Okay.
Re: Atiku’s Daughter,fatima Speaks: I Have Not Followed My Father To PDP by emmie14: 1:54am On Dec 07, 2017
yarimo:
behind schedule Ko behind departure ni
Read and stop wasteful tribal sentiments that leads to nowhere. Embrace the truth. No mentally stable citizen of Nigeria will advocate for buhari's second tenure. Show me one finished project or program that will push a sane person to vote him again.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/06/2019-wont-support-buhari-south-west-youths/amp/...read and wakeup
Re: Atiku’s Daughter,fatima Speaks: I Have Not Followed My Father To PDP by yarimo(m): 2:27am On Dec 07, 2017
Someone is free to go and die, buhari til 2023 buhari til 2023 buhari til 2023 by the grace of God
emmie14:

Read and stop wasteful tribal sentiments that leads to nowhere. Embrace the truth. No mentally stable citizen of Nigeria will advocate for buhari's second tenure. Show me one finished project or program that will push a sane person to vote him again.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/06/2019-wont-support-buhari-south-west-youths/amp/...read and wakeup
Re: Atiku’s Daughter,fatima Speaks: I Have Not Followed My Father To PDP by emmie14: 2:36am On Dec 07, 2017
yarimo:
Someone is free to go and die, buhari til 2023 buhari til 2023 buhari til 2023 by the grace of God
I think you rightly wished that to ursef. Buhari is off aso rock. Non-negotiations. Ruled

(1) (Reply)

Does Buhari Really Hate Igbos, Or Is It Just A Load Of Propaganda? / Tinubu Reveals How He Sees Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari / Buhari's Autism Traced To Suckling Cow Milk As An Infant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.